- Upper: 6-7 oz. Black Oil-Tanned Fire Leather
- Construction: Cement
- Lining: Cambrelle®
- Insole: Moisture-Wicking Removable Footbed on Reinforced Bi-Fit Insole Platform
- Shank: Triple Ribbed Logger
- Outsole: Thorogood’s Exclusive Vibram® FIRE ATS All-Terrain Sole
- Special Features: True Technical Hiking Construction and Comfort in a Tough NFPA 1977 Certified Boot, Kevlar® Thread and Lace, Meets the Requirements of NFPA 1977 Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting 2011 Edition, UL Certified
Free Shipping on $79 or more
If your order totals $79 or more, we will ship your order for free within the continental United States. Orders under $79 will be charged $6.95 flat rate shipping. We currently ship to the United States, including APO and FPO addresses, and Puerto Rico.
Express Shipping Available
If you need your order expedited you can select UPS Express shipping options on the checkout page. Please note that some items are not in stock and the expected number of days prior to shipment is noted on this page.
Northeast Distribution Center
Most products are shipped from the Gearcor warehouse in Conklin, NY within 1 business day (unless otherwise noted) depending on availability and time order was placed. Some products could be shipped from alternate warehouses or a Gearcor retail store. If an out of stock situation occurs, we will contact you to see if you want to "backorder" the item and wait for it to become available.
Our primary shipping method is UPS and our secondary method is USPS for smaller shipments.