Features & Benefits
||Steel Toe – Meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards. Engineered with a wide-flanged, tempered steel toe cap, providing protection for people in hazardous work environments.
||Waterproof Membrane – Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection.
||Waterproof Leather – Waterproof leather causes liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
||Heat-Resistant Outsole – Solid Timberland PRO® rubber compound sole resists hot contact using EN ISO 20344:2004 8.7 at 572°F to 1000°F.
||Antimicrobial Odor Control – Treatment to prevent and control odors.
||Electrical Hazard – Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2892-11 standards.
||Independent Suspension Network™ – Timberland’s exclusive ISN™ system is a multi-density sole with comfort lugs that act independently of each other and adapt to varying worksite conditions, providing an additional layer of cushioning for all-day comfort and stability.
||Vibram® Outsole – Soles specifically built to withstand the harshest working conditions and environments.
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane for extreme abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Steel safety toe for protection
- Goodyear welt construction for a durable mechanical bond
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Dual-purpose cast metal top hardware for instant lacing customization and increased durability
- Unique "fingergrip" pull-on feature for ease of entry
- Exclusive Independent Suspension Network system for superior control, support and agility
- Three-rib steel shank for structural support
- Vibram outsole for durability and traction
- Dual-Density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot, while providing enhanced moisture management for all-day comfort
- Timberland traction tread design
- Slip resistant
- Oil resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- Features Ladder Lock outsole radius
Anti-fatigue technology insole material encapsulates millions of microscopic air cells to provide cushioned comfort along the length of the foot, hour after hour, day after day.
30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee!
This boot includes the 30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee: If during the first thirty (30) days following your purchase you believe your footwear are not more comfortable than other brands you have worn, Timberland will refund the purchase price of the boots to you, no questions asked, provided you still have your dated receipt of purchase. Please contact Timberland customer service at 1-800-445-5545 for more details.
These sizes are in stock: 8.5 Medium, 9 Medium, 9 Wide
These sizes are out of stock: 7 Medium, 7 Wide, 7.5 Medium, 7.5 Wide, 8 Medium, 8 Wide, 8.5 Wide, 9.5 Medium, 9.5 Wide, 10 Medium, 10 Wide, 10.5 Medium, 10.5 Wide, 11 Medium, 11 Wide, 11.5 Medium, 11.5 Wide, 12 Medium, 12 Wide, 13 Medium, 13 Wide, 14 Medium, 14 Wide, 15 Medium, 15 Wide
Free Shipping on $69 or more
If your order totals $69 or more, we will ship your order for free within the continental United States. We currently ship to the United States, including APO and FPO addresses, and Puerto Rico.
Express Shipping Available
If you need your order expedited you can select Express shipping options on the checkout page. Please note that some items are not in stock and the expected number of days prior to shipment is noted on this page.
Northeast Distribution Center
Most products are shipped from the Gearcor warehouse in Conklin, NY within 1 business day (unless otherwise noted) depending on availability and time order was placed. Some products could be shipped from alternate warehouses or a Gearcor retail store. If an out of stock situation occurs, we will contact you to see if you want to "backorder" the item and wait for it to become available.