The Muck Steel-Toe Chore™ boot offers the same great features as the original Chore Boot™, but features the SAFE-TOE steel toe built-in caps for protection against accidental toe injury from tools, machinery, rocks, pipe, steel or farm animals.
The SAFE-TOE steel toe construction meets ASTM F2413-05 formerly ANSI Z41 PT 99 Section 1 Impact/75 Compression/75 toe protection. 100% Waterproof.
|How are Muck Boots sized?
Select Muck Boot sizes based on your standard "athletic" shoe size. Muck Boots are made to standard US sizes for men and women. Boots and shoes are available in "whole sizes" only. True half sizes - use the next size up. The best fit is achieved by wearing a medium-weight athletic sock.
Click Here to learn more about sizing.
|How to select the correct size.
|Athletic Shoe Size
||Muck Boot Size
|Women's size 8
||Select Women's 8
|Women's size 7-1/2
||select Women's 8
|Men's size 10
||select Men's 10
|Men's size 10-1/2
||select Men's size 11
- 15 inches tall
- SAFE-TOE Steel Toe
- Blown Rubber Outsole
- Insulated Shell
- Form-Fitting Collar
- Supportive Steel Shank
- 100% Waterproof
- Slipper-Soft Footbed
- Quick Clean up
The Muck Steel-Toe Work Boot™ is the boot of choice for natural gas drilling work, pipeline construction, mining, trench and sewer work, farming and other outdoor work in foul weather. It has a solid rubber outsole that is lightweight yet durable and provides excellent comfort, shock absorption and traction on hard surfaces like asphalt, concrete, gravel and muddy terrain. The rubber outsole is oil resistant making it suitable for work around drilling processes, construction and farm equipment. The Steel-Toe Muck Boots are of course 100% waterproof and can withstand cold water, slush, snow and mud.
Technical Features of the Muck Steel-Toe Chore Boot™
- SAFE-TOE steel toe construction meets ASTM F2413-05 MI75 C75 rated steel toe protection
- Made of 5mm Neoprene lining, 100% waterproof to top
- Vulcanized rubber shell - incredibly durable
- Insulated upper withstand sub-freezing
- Chore Boots are great for Spring, Fall and Winter
- Heavy duty outsole tread for excellent traction
- The toe, heel and achilles areas are reinforced with 1.25mm semi-rigid rubber underlays
- Footbed is 2mm FiberTek™ insole for support
- Removable 6mm Nitracel™ EVA insole for added comfort
- The gathered collar stretches easily and helps keep out pebbles, dirt, bark and grit
- Breathable Airmesh lining
- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold out
- Neoprene lining with four-way stretch nylon, 100% waterproof, lightweight, flexible and buoyant
- Seamless, quick-clean rubber overlay
- Additional achilles reinforcement for added protection
- Durable, lightweight rubber outsole
- ASTM F2413 MI/75 C/75 Steel Toe
- The upper is triple reinforced in the toe area and quadruple reinforced in the heel area
- Kick rim for easy removal
- Wide-cut heel base for stability
Get boots that fit your application: See our Boot Comparison Guide to understand the difference between rubber, neoprene, pvc and other boot types.
Free Shipping on $59 or more
If your order totals $59 or more, we will ship your order for free within the continental United States. Orders under $59 will be charged $4.95 flat rate shipping. We currently ship to the United States, including APO and FPO addresses, and Puerto Rico.
Express Shipping Available
If you need your order expedited you can select UPS Express shipping options on the checkout page. Please note that some items are not in stock and the expected number of days prior to shipment is noted on this page.
Northeast Distribution Center
Most products are shipped from our Conklin, NY warehouse within 1 business day (unless otherwise noted) depending on availability and time order was placed. Some products could be shipped from alternate warehouses. If an out of stock situation occurs, we will contact you to see if you want to "backorder" the item and wait for it to become available.
Our primary shipping method is UPS and our secondary method is USPS for smaller shipments.
Displaying 1 - 5 of 104 reviews Next
Gregory from Glen Rogers , Wv
These boots are great. I am a coal miner and recommend them to everyone
Daryl from Tioga, ND
I use these boots hauling crude oil in North Dakota. Some of the well sites can get very muddy. I needed the steel toes,and these are very comfortable. Great choice!
Brad from ,
Great boots. Durable, comfortable keep me feet warm and dry
Tim from Norwood, NC
Best wearing work boots I've ever had. I purchased them because my Muck hunting boots wore so great. The steel toes Mucks wear just as good. The price was much better at muckbootsonline than ordering at out local farm and garden store.
Larry from Ste Genevieve, Mo
Great boots and warm they came in handy this year with all the snow we have been having. I have told fellow employees about these boots we have to ware safety toes at work and these are perfect for our needs. Thanks for a great product.
P. S. Ilove the roll down tops for indoors.
Displaying 1 - 5 of 104 reviews Next