Muck Chore Cool Mid Boot
- New comfortable XpressCool™ lining material keeps your feet cool and dry in warm weather
- Spandura® added to the exterior of the Neoprene for added protection against wear and abrasion
- 4mm Neoprene lining with four-way stretch nylon, 100% waterproof, light-weight and flexible
- Quick-clean rubber overlays
- Additional achilles reinforcements for added protection
- Upper is triple reinforced in the toe area and quadruple reinforced in the heel area
- Diamond-textured toe and heel reinforcements resist scuffs and scratches
- Steel shank for additional arch support
- etc® sockliner lining to reduce friction and heat build up
- New durable Vibram® outsole for improved durability and performance
- Comfort Range: 40°F/4°C to 95°F/35°C
- Not Recommended for people with narrow feet or narrow ankles
How XpressCool™ Works
- As the foot starts to sweat, the Muck XpressCool™ fabric rapidly pulls moisture away from your skin.
- The Muck XpressCool™ lining absorbs and spreads the moisture out across the boot lining to drier areas of the boot to enhance the evaporative drying rate.
- Most importantly, as the moisture is spread and dries, it creates a cooling effect which keeps your feet cool and dry in warm weather.
etc® Anti-Friction Sockliner
- etc® Anti-Friction linings reduce friction to almost zero, reducing moisture and heat while being comfortable, hard wearing and providing anti-microbial protection.
- Designed for high durability, breathability, color fastness and resistance to deterioration. etc® linings have the lowest friction of any lining material available in the world today.
- Lab tested and field proven for minimal friction, etc® linings also provide cool, dry and moisture wicking comfort during outdoor activities.
- etc® linings have also been given an anti-microbial treatment that eliminates 99% of bacteria in order to keep your shoes free from unpleasant odors.
Vibram™ Outsole - Exclusive Design
- Muck Chore Cool Boots feature top quality Vibram outsoles, which utilize the latest technology in comfort and reliability
- Large toe pad to increase toe-off traction
- Central plaque design follows the walking motion
- Wide broad lugs for improved surface contact
- Ladder rung grips to improve stability
- Straight lug walls for better dirt release
- Grooved heel pad to reduce slip hazard while allowing for liquids to disperse
|How are Muck Boots sized?
Select Muck Boot sizes based on your standard "athletic" shoe size. Muck Boots are made to standard US sizes for men and women. Boots and shoes are available in "whole sizes" only. True half sizes - use the next size up. The best fit is achieved by wearing a medium-weight athletic sock.
Click Here to learn more about sizing.
|How to select the correct size.
|Athletic Shoe Size
||Muck Boot Size
|Women's size 8
||select Women's 8
|Women's size 7-1/2
||select Women's 8
|Men's size 10
||select Men's 10
|Men's size 10-1/2
||select Men's size 11
Get boots that fit your application: See our Boot Comparison Guide to understand the difference between rubber, neoprene, pvc and other boot types.
These sizes are in stock: 5 / 6, 8 / 9
These sizes are out of stock: 6 / 7, 7 / 8, 9 / 10, 10 / 11, 11 / 12, 12 / 13, 13, 14, 15, 16
Free Shipping on $69 or more
If your order totals $69 or more, we will ship your order for free within the continental United States. We currently ship to the United States, including APO and FPO addresses, and Puerto Rico.
Express Shipping Available
If you need your order expedited you can select Express shipping options on the checkout page. Please note that some items are not in stock and the expected number of days prior to shipment is noted on this page.
Northeast Distribution Center
Most products are shipped from the Gearcor warehouse in Conklin, NY within 1 business day (unless otherwise noted) depending on availability and time order was placed. Some products could be shipped from alternate warehouses or a Gearcor retail store. If an out of stock situation occurs, we will contact you to see if you want to "backorder" the item and wait for it to become available.
Displaying 1 - 5 of 8 reviews Next
CSJ from Napa, CA
I've worked in wineries for 18+ years.
Best boots ever!
Becky from Posey, Ca
The muck boot line is the BEST! I have the artic boots, but as it gets closer to summer they are very warm! I just recently ordered the muck boots chore cool & what a difference. Simply love them. Both my husband & I have several pairs of these boots. Will never order any but the muck boots line!
Rick from Mansfield, Oh
I have always had the Chore boot for the last 10 years or more. I wear them almost everyday year around to working outside and hike in the woods twice a day with my dog. I have not had the Chore Cool that long yet, but they seem to be hold up just fine. Great boot. Good for camping, hiking, wood cutting, working out in the snow and rain, can not say enough about them, A+++
Rusty from Magnolia, Ms
Thse boots are comfortable. They really are a lot cooler than other mid-calve boots!
Tom from Cheswick, PA
I have been in the laborers union for 20 years and these are the most comfortable pair of boots I have ever owned.They are comfortable,waterproof,and have the vibram sole which is one of the most durable soles out there.My first muck boots were the wetlands version that Ibought this winter.They kept me warm,dry, and comfortable all winter. When the weather got warmer they were a little too hot so I bought the chore cool version and it delivered as promised. My feet are comfortable and they dont get hot at all. I will wear muck boots the rest of my construction years and I highly recommend them to everyone.
Displaying 1 - 5 of 8 reviews Next