Features of Muck Boots Chore Cool Steel Toe Rubber Boots
- New comfortable XpressCool™ lining material keeps your feet cool and dry in warm weather
- Spandura® added to the exterior of the Neoprene for added protection against wear and abrasion
- 4mm Neoprene lining with four-way stretch nylon, 100% waterproof, light-weight and flexible
- Quick-clean rubber overlays and other Muck Boot features
- Additional achilles reinforcements for added protection
- Upper is triple reinforced in the toe area and quadruple reinforced in the heel area
- Diamond-textured toe and heel reinforcements resist scuffs and scratches
- Steel shank for additional arch support and shovel work
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
- etc® sockliner lining to reduce friction and heat build up
- New durable Vibram® outsole for improved durability and performance
- Comfort Range: 40°F/4°C to 95°F/35°C
- Not Recommended for people with narrow feet or narrow ankles
How XpressCool™ Works
- As the foot starts to sweat, the Muck XpressCool™ fabric rapidly pulls moisture away from your skin.
- The Muck XpressCool™ lining absorbs and spreads the moisture out across the boot lining to drier areas of the boot to enhance the evaporative drying rate.
- Most importantly, as the moisture is spread and dries, it creates a cooling effect which keeps your feet cool and dry in warm weather.
etc® Anti-Friction Sockliner
- etc® Anti-Friction linings reduce friction to almost zero, reducing moisture and heat while being comfortable, hard wearing and providing anti-microbial protection.
- Designed for high durability, breathability, color fastness and resistance to deterioration. etc® linings have the lowest friction of any lining material available in the world today.
- Lab tested and field proven for minimal friction, etc® linings also provide cool, dry and moisture wicking comfort during outdoor activities.
- etc® linings have also been given an anti-microbial treatment that eliminates 99% of bacteria in order to keep your shoes free from unpleasant odors.
Vibram™ Outsole - Exclusive Design
- Muck Chore Cool Boots feature top quality Vibram outsoles, which utilize the latest technology in comfort and reliability
- Large toe pad to increase toe-off traction
- Central plaque design follows the walking motion
- Wide broad lugs for improved surface contact
- Ladder rung grips to improve stability
- Straight lug walls for better dirt release
- Grooved heel pad to reduce slip hazard while allowing for liquids to disperse
|How are Muck Boots sized?
Select Muck Boot sizes based on your standard "athletic" shoe size. Muck Boots are made to standard US sizes for men and women. Boots and shoes are available in "whole sizes" only. True half sizes - use the next size up. The best fit is achieved by wearing a medium-weight athletic sock.
Click Here to learn more about sizing.
|How to select the correct size.
|Athletic Shoe Size
||Muck Boot Size
|Women's size 8
||select Women's 8
|Women's size 7-1/2
||select Women's 8
|Men's size 10
||select Men's 10
|Men's size 10-1/2
||select Men's size 11
Get boots that fit your application: See our Boot Comparison Guide to understand the difference between rubber, neoprene, pvc and other boot types.
These sizes are in stock: 5 / 6, 6 / 7, 7 / 8, 8 / 9, 9 / 10, 10 / 11, 11 / 12, 13
These sizes are out of stock: 12 / 13, 14
Free Shipping on $69 or more
If your order totals $69 or more, we will ship your order for free within the continental United States. We currently ship to the United States, including APO and FPO addresses, and Puerto Rico.
Express Shipping Available
If you need your order expedited you can select Express shipping options on the checkout page. Please note that some items are not in stock and the expected number of days prior to shipment is noted on this page.
Northeast Distribution Center
Most products are shipped from the Gearcor warehouse in Conklin, NY within 1 business day (unless otherwise noted) depending on availability and time order was placed. Some products could be shipped from alternate warehouses or a Gearcor retail store. If an out of stock situation occurs, we will contact you to see if you want to "backorder" the item and wait for it to become available.
Displaying 1 - 5 of 8 reviews Next
William from Freeport, Tx
I bought these boot to wear on rainy days on the job site and they have exceeded my expectations. These are by far the best steel to warm weather mud boots. I may turn them into everyday work boots and put my leather boot up.
Dennis from Abingdon, Md
Doing utility work in the rain, ice,snow and all the mud they leave behind my feet stay warm and dry. These are by far the best boots I have ever purchased for the environment that I work in. I have recommended the Muck boot brand to coworkers and several have purchased the Chore Cool boot or insulated boot. I have and will continue to recommend your boots to others and will keep purchasing your brand of boots for myself.
CG Ovalle from adkins, tx
I have bought many different boots for my husband, he works in the oil field. Many problems with them and wear and tear. His feet hurt all the time with the different ground levels where he walks. His feet were always wet and cause more problems. Getting him Mucks was the best thing ever!! His feet do not hurt and dry feet. the upper part of the boots allow him to fold down and put his pants legs in them and hold securely when lifted back up. The boots allow his feet to stay cool in our texas heat. Thank you so much for solving a major problem we were having---a customer for life. tks
Jeff B. from Charlotte, TX
Ive been wearing Muck boots now for two years. I have worn nearly every other type of work boot there is from Justin to Redwing. None of them could hold a candle to Muck. One of the pair I tried lasted me two days before they came apart.
I initially didnt get a pair because I didnt want to have to wait for them to be shipped. And the local stores did not have the steel toe I needed which is a must in the oilfield. Finally after the pair that lasted me two days I ordered a pair of the Steel Toe Chore Work Boots. I fell in love with them the first day. They were soo comfortable. They kept my feet dry from the elements and my feet did not hurt as much at the end of a shift. The only drawback was that they were hot.
When I went to get a new pair a year and a half later I saw they had a new boot. The Steel Toe Chore Cool Work Boot. I did not hesitate to purchase. I knew I loved the first Chore boot I bought. I admit I was a little skeptical that an enclosed boot would actually keep your feet cool. I was wrong to be skeptical. These boots do what they claim. Now Im dry comfortable and my feet stay cool.
Thank you Muck!! Im a Muck customer for life!!
Carol from Meadowview, VA
Very satisfied with this purchase. Ordered these for my husband, who is a welder. He's constantly down in holes and ditches. These boots are totally waterproof. He wears them on our farm as well. I ordered the wrong size, and when I went to return them, I received the replacement boots before I even sent the old ones back! Great service. We will be ordering again!
Displaying 1 - 5 of 8 reviews Next