Excursion Pro Mid
Versatile Outdoor Boots
An Ideal mid-height boot for slush, snow and mud. Extremely easy to slip on and off, this boot features Muck's XpressCool™ lining and etc® sockliner technology that displaces heat by reducing friction to keep feet cool and comfortable. These boots are an ideal casual look for most seasons.
Comfort Range: 40°F to 95°F
- XpressCool Lining material keeps your feet cool in warm weather and is also antimicrobial
- Lightweight, rugged, casual shoe
- Cushion EVA midsole
- New lightweight EVA outsole with rubber pods for optimal traction and support
- 4mm CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon, 100% waterproof lightweight and flexible
- Extended rubber coverage for added protection
- etc® sockliner to reduce friction and heat build up
|How are Muck Boots sized?
Select Muck Boot sizes based on your standard "athletic" shoe size. Muck Boots are made to standard US sizes for men and women. Boots and shoes are available in "whole sizes" only. True half sizes - use the next size up. The best fit is achieved by wearing a medium-weight athletic sock.
Click Here to learn more about sizing.
|How to select the correct size.
|Athletic Shoe Size
||Muck Boot Size
|Men's size 10
||select Men's 10
|Men's size 10-1/2
||select Men's size 11
Of course, the Excursion Pro Low also has all the standard features that make Muck Boots fantastic:
- 100% waterproof CR-foam bootie construction - lightweight, flexible and 100% waterproof top to bottom.
- Natural rubber upper overlays - vulcanization binds the rubber pieces together to form an extremely durable and lightweight shell.
- Hands free, easy on and off - the sturdiness and stretch of the CR-foam bootie makes it easy to step into the shoe or boot without having to pull it on.
- Easy clean-up - the rubber shell and nylon upper are very durable and clean up easily with a spray of water or a gentle scrubbing with soap and water.
These sizes are in stock: 7, 15
These sizes are out of stock: 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14