Features & Benefits
||Waterproof Leather – Waterproof leather causes liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
||Waterproof Membrane – Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection.
||Thermal Plastic Urethane Cold Formula – Specially-formulated thermal plastic urethane compound provides enhanced traction on frosted ice surfaces, maintained flexibility and slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
||Insulated – Lightweight, high-lofted, quick-drying, moisture-resistant 400g Thermolite® insulation keeps feet warm in any weather.
||Electrical Hazard – Meets ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11 and F2892-11 standards to provide protection from open circuits.
||Antimicrobial Odor Control – Treatment to prevent and control odors.
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane for abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Combination three-quarter Goodyear welt/cement heel construction
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Dual-density polyurethane (PU) midsole and cold formula Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) outsole
- Dual-purpose top hardware for instant lacing customization
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Efficient flame-laminated Thermolite® 400g insulation for warmth without bulk
- Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot while providing enhanced moisture management for all-day comfort
- Constructed on TiTAN® last for superior comfort
- Low temperature formulation maximizes traction on cold surfaces (tested using SATRA TM144:2007 frosted rough ice surface) and extends flexibility in cold environments
- Deep lugs for mud and snow traction
- Slip resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- Oil-resistant sole tested for volume swell using EN345 TMP ASTM fuel A7 Diesel ISO 1817 liquid F for 22 hours and ASTM IRM903 & fuel B for 46 hours
Anti-fatigue technology insole material encapsulates millions of microscopic air cells to provide cushioned comfort along the length of the foot, hour after hour, day after day.
PowerFit™ Comfort System
The PowerFit™ comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support - delivering maximum comfort all day long.
30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee!
Includes the 30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee: If during the first thirty (30) days following your purchase you believe your footwear are not more comfortable than other brands you have worn, Timberland will refund the purchase price of the boots to you, no questions asked, provided you still have your dated receipt of purchase. Please contact Timberland customer service at 1-800-445-5545 for more details.
These sizes are in stock: 8 Medium, 9 Medium
These sizes are out of stock: 7 Medium, 7 Wide, 7.5 Medium, 7.5 Wide, 8 Wide, 8.5 Medium, 8.5 Wide, 9 Wide, 9.5 Medium, 9.5 Wide, 10 Medium, 10 Wide, 10.5 Medium, 10.5 Wide, 11 Medium, 11 Wide, 11.5 Medium, 11.5 Wide, 12 Medium, 12 Wide, 13 Medium, 13 Wide, 14 Medium, 14 Wide, 15 Medium, 15 Wide