Features & Benefits
||TiTAN® Safety Toe – Meets I/75, C/75 impact and compression and ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards and features a roomier protective toe box for a more comfortable fit.
||Timberland Pro® Rubber Outsole – Heat-resistant, durable, specially made rubber compound offers improved slip, abrasion and oil resistance, resulting in better traction on all surfaces.
||Waterproof Leather – Waterproof leather causes liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
||Waterproof Membrane – Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection.
||Antimicrobial Odor Control – Treatment to prevent and control odors.
||Electrical Hazard – Meets ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11 and F2892-11 standards to provide protection from open circuits.
The Timberland PRO® TiTAN® collection meets or exceeds ASTM standards and is designed for hard working service professionals. Providing lightweight, durable protection for a wide variety of uses, the TiTAN® workboot brings together the TiTAN® safety toe, the PowerFit™ comfort system and a breathable, moisture-wicking air mesh lining. It's no surprise that it's become one of Timberland's most popular and versatile collections. Imported.
- Premium, soft waterproof leather with waterproof membrane for minimized break-in time and dry feet
- Alloy safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for lightweight protection and a superior fit
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- 360o of lightweight comfort
- Molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioned comfort
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining with antimicrobial for odor control and comfortable feet
- Cast metal hardware for increased durability
- Nylon diffusion shank for structural support and torsional rigidity
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® technology for breathable comfort and drier feet
- Low profile for high surface contact
- Slip resistant
- Oil resistant
- Abrasion resistant
PowerFit™ Comfort System
The PowerFit™ comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support - delivering maximum comfort all day long.
30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee!
This boot includes the 30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee: If during the first thirty (30) days following your purchase you believe your footwear are not more comfortable than other brands you have worn, Timberland will refund the purchase price of the boots to you, no questions asked, provided you still have your dated receipt of purchase. Please contact Timberland customer service at 1-800-445-5545 for more details.
These sizes are in stock: 7 Wide, 8 Medium, 8 Wide, 9 Medium, 9 Wide, 9.5 Medium, 9.5 Wide, 10 Medium, 10.5 Medium, 11 Medium, 11 Wide, 13 Medium, 13 Wide, 14 Medium
These sizes will be shipped direct from the manufacturer: 7 Medium, 7.5 Medium, 7.5 Wide, 8.5 Medium, 8.5 Wide, 10.5 Wide, 11.5 Medium, 11.5 Wide, 12 Medium, 15 Medium, 15 Wide
These sizes are out of stock: 10 Wide, 12 Wide, 14 Wide