Features & Benefits
||Alloy Safety Toe – Lightweight safety toe meets I/75, C/75 impact and compression and ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.
||Polyurethane Outsole – Lightweight yet rugged. Provides exceptional cushioning along with slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
||Waterproof Leather – Waterproof leather causes liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
||Waterproof Membrane – Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection.
||Insulated – Lightweight, high-lofted, quick-drying, moisture-resistant insulation keeps feet warm in any weather.
||Antimicrobial Odor Control – Treatment to prevent and control odors.
||Electrical Hazard – Meets ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11 and F2892-11 standards to provide protection from open circuits.
||Women's Fit – Made specifically to fit women's feet comfortably.
Engineered specifically to provide workers in the oil and gas industries with exceptional slip resistance via a polyurethane outsole and triangular shaped lugs in a multi-directional pattern for a mechanical grip. Designed to fit a woman's foot, it also has an aesthetic touch for women's styling. Imported.
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane for extreme abrasion resistance dry feet
- Alloy safety toe shaped on women's last for lightweight protection and a superior fit
- Goodyear Welt Cast-Bond™ construction for a durable mechanical and chemical bond
- Internalized Anti-Fatigue Technology with conical geometry in polyurethane midsole to reduce shock and return energy
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Cast metal hardware for increased durability
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Efficient zoned 200g/400g insulation for warmth without bulk
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial cover for breathable comfort and odor control
- 8" height
- Low temperature formulation maximizes traction on cold surfaces (tested using SATRA TM144:2007 frosted rough ice surface) and extends flexibility in cold environments
- Lightweight, yet rugged with exceptional cushioning
- Aggressive tread design featuring triangular lock lugs that provide maximum traction
- Oil resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- Features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
Anti-fatigue technology insole material encapsulates millions of microscopic air cells to provide cushioned comfort along the length of the foot, hour after hour, day after day.
PowerFit™ Comfort System
The PowerFit™ comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support - delivering maximum comfort all day long.
30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee!
This boot includes the 30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee: If during the first thirty (30) days following your purchase you believe your footwear are not more comfortable than other brands you have worn, Timberland will refund the purchase price of the boots to you, no questions asked, provided you still have your dated receipt of purchase. Please contact Timberland customer service at 1-800-445-5545 for more details.
These sizes are in stock: 6 Wide, 10 Wide
These sizes are out of stock: 5.5 Medium, 5.5 Wide, 6 Medium, 6.5 Medium, 6.5 Wide, 7 Medium, 7 Wide, 7.5 Medium, 7.5 Wide, 8 Medium, 8 Wide, 8.5 Medium, 8.5 Wide, 9 Medium, 9 Wide, 9.5 Medium, 9.5 Wide, 10 Medium, 11 Medium, 11 Wide