Features and Benefits
||Composite Safety Toe – Non-metallic, non-magnetic toe cap resists corrosion and meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75 and C75 impact and compression safety standards.
||Vibram® Fire&Ice™ Outsole – Soles specifically built to withstand the harshest working conditions; for optimal performance at any temperature.
||Independent Suspension Network™ – Timberland’s exclusive ISN™ system is a multi-density sole with comfort lugs that act independently of each other and adapt to varying worksite conditions, providing an additional layer of cushioning for all-day comfier and stability.
||Leather Welt – Genuine leather welt for a heat-resistant, durable mechanical bond.
||Waterproof Leather – Waterproof leather causes liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
||Waterproof Membrane – Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection.
||Insulated – Lightweight, high-lofted, quick-drying, moisture-resistant insulation keeps feet warm in any weather.
||Electrical Hazard – Meets ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11 and F2892-11 standards to provide protection from open circuits.
||Antimicrobial Odor Control – Treatment to prevent and control odors.
- Composite safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for non-metallic protection and a superior fit in cold climates
- Goodyear welt construction for a durable mechanical bond
- Efficient flame-laminated Thermolite® 400g insulation for warmth without bulk
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Dual-purpose cast metal top hardware for instant lacing customization and increased durability
- Unique "fingergrip" pull-on feature for ease of entry
- Exclusive Independent Suspension Network™ system for superior control, support and agility
- Three-rib steel shank for structural support
- Vibram® outsole for durability and traction
- Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot while providing enhanced moisture management for all-day comfort
- Genuine leather welt for a heat-resistant, durable mechanical bond
- Vibram® Fire&Ice™ outsole for optimal performance in any temperature
- Timberland traction tread design
- Slip resistant
- Oil resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- Features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
Anti-fatigue technology insole material encapsulates millions of microscopic air cells to provide cushioned comfort along the length of the foot, hour after hour, day after day.
PowerFit™ Comfort System
The PowerFit™ comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support - delivering maximum comfort all day long.
30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee!
This boot includes the 30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee: If during the first thirty (30) days following your purchase you believe your footwear are not more comfortable than other brands you have worn, Timberland will refund the purchase price of the boots to you, no questions asked, provided you still have your dated receipt of purchase. Please contact Timberland customer service at 1-800-445-5545 for more details.
These sizes are in stock: 8.5 Wide, 9 Medium, 9 Wide, 9.5 Wide, 10 Wide, 10.5 Medium, 11 Medium, 11 Wide, 11.5 Wide, 12 Wide, 14 Medium
These sizes will be shipped direct from the manufacturer: 7 Medium, 7 Wide, 7.5 Medium, 7.5 Wide, 8 Medium, 8.5 Medium, 9.5 Medium, 10 Medium, 10.5 Wide, 11.5 Medium, 12 Medium, 13 Medium, 13 Wide, 14 Wide, 15 Medium, 15 Wide
These sizes are out of stock: 8 Wide