Features & Benefits
||Composite Safety Toe – Non-metallic, non-magnetic toe cap resists corrosion and meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75 and C75 impact and compression safety standards.
||Timberland Pro® Rubber Outsole – Heat-resistant, durable, specially made rubber compound offers improved slip, abrasion and oil resistance, resulting in better traction on all surfaces.
||Abrasion-Resistant Ever-Guard™ Leather – Specially treated leather provides outstanding abrasion resistance and enhances durability in rugged worksite conditions.
||Waterproof Leather – Waterproof leather causes liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
||Waterproof Membrane – Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection.
||Electrical Hazard – Meets ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11 and F2892-11 standards to provide protection from open circuits.
||Antimicrobial Odor Control – Treatment to prevent and control odors.
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane for extreme abrasion resistance dry feet
- Molded Timberland PRO® rubber toe protector for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Dual-purpose top hardware for instant lacing customization
- Ever-Guard™ leather heel for increased durability
- Composite safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for non-metallic protection and a superior fit
- Combination three-quarter Goodyear welt/cement heel construction
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Dual-density polyurethane (PU) and Thermal Plastic Urethane (TPU) outsole
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot while providing enhanced moisture management for all-day comfort
- Constructed on TiTAN® last for superior comfort
- 6" height
- Slip resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- Oil-resistant sole tested for volume swell using EN345 TMP ASTM fuel A 7 Diesel ISO 1817 liquid F for 22 hours and ASTM IRM903 & Fuel B for 46 hours
- Deep lugs for traction
Anti-fatigue technology insole material encapsulates millions of microscopic air cells to provide cushioned comfort along the length of the foot, hour after hour, day after day.
PowerFit™ Comfort System
The PowerFit™ comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support - delivering maximum comfort all day long.
30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee!
This boot includes the 30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee: If during the first thirty (30) days following your purchase you believe your footwear are not more comfortable than other brands you have worn, Timberland will refund the purchase price of the boots to you, no questions asked, provided you still have your dated receipt of purchase. Please contact Timberland customer service at 1-800-445-5545 for more details.
These sizes are in stock: 8 Medium, 8 Wide, 8.5 Medium, 8.5 Wide, 9 Medium, 9.5 Medium, 9.5 Wide, 10 Wide, 10.5 Medium, 11 Medium, 12 Medium, 13 Medium, 13 Wide, 14 Medium, 14 Wide
These sizes will be shipped direct from the manufacturer: 7 Medium, 7 Wide, 7.5 Medium, 7.5 Wide, 9 Wide, 10 Medium, 10.5 Wide, 11 Wide, 11.5 Medium, 11.5 Wide, 12 Wide, 15 Medium, 15 Wide
Free Shipping on $69 or more
If your order totals $69 or more, we will ship your order for free within the continental United States. We currently ship to the United States, including APO and FPO addresses, and Puerto Rico.
Express Shipping Available
If you need your order expedited you can select Express shipping options on the checkout page. Please note that some items are not in stock and the expected number of days prior to shipment is noted on this page.
Northeast Distribution Center
Most products are shipped from the Gearcor warehouse in Conklin, NY within 1 business day (unless otherwise noted) depending on availability and time order was placed. Some products could be shipped from alternate warehouses or a Gearcor retail store. If an out of stock situation occurs, we will contact you to see if you want to "backorder" the item and wait for it to become available.
Victor from natick, MA
boots are great comfortable I use them for a loading and off loading my truck on the dock we have cement floors the fatigue features are awesome most comfortable boot I have ever put on my feet
David from Houston, TX
Much to my wife's chagrin, steel toe boots are my shoe of choice, so I have many different pairs in my closet. I have to say without a doubt that these boots are hand's down the most comfortable of all the pairs I own! I read some previous reviews stating about how these boots were unbelievably comfortable out of the box and was dubious -- until I tried mine on for the first time! A previous poster mentioned something about them feeling like you were walking around with two comfy pillows strapped to your feet, and I have to say that description is not far from the truth!