Features & Benefits
||TiTAN® Composite Toe – Our lightweight non-metallic TiTAN composite safety toe meets ASTM F2413-11 I/75, C/75 impact and compression standards.
||Waterproof Leather – Waterproof leather causes liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
||Guaranteed Waterproof – Our premium waterproof leathers are seam-sealed to provide durable long-lasting waterproof protection.
||Thermal Plastic Urethane Cold Formula – Specially-formulated thermal plastic urethane compound provides enhanced traction on frosted ice surfaces, maintained flexibility and slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
||Insulated – Lightweight, high-lofted, quick-drying, moisture-resistant 200g insulation keeps feet warm in any weather.
||Antimicrobial Odor Control – Treatment to prevent and control odors.
||Electrical Hazard – Meets ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11 and F2892-11 standards to provide protection from open circuits.
- Seam-sealed waterproof leather uppers for durability and dry, comfortable feet
- Composite safety toe shaped on TiTAN last for non-metallic protection and a superior fit
- Tri-density outsole/midsole for underfoot comfort and durability
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Lightweight polyurethane midsole for flexibility and cushioning
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Nylon shock-diffusion plate for support and torsional rigidity
- Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot while providing enhanced moisture management for all-day comfort
- 200g insulation for warmth
- Oil-resistant sole tested for volume swell using EN345 TMP ASTM fuel A 7 Diesel ISO 1817 liquid F for 22 hours and ASTM IRM903 & fuel B for 46 hours
- Slip resistant
- Abrasion resistant
Anti-fatigue technology insole material encapsulates millions of microscopic air cells to provide cushioned comfort along the length of the foot, hour after hour, day after day.
30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee!
This boot includes the 30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee: If during the first thirty (30) days following your purchase you believe your footwear are not more comfortable than other brands you have worn, Timberland will refund the purchase price of the boots to you, no questions asked, provided you still have your dated receipt of purchase. Please contact Timberland customer service at 1-800-445-5545 for more details.
These sizes are in stock: 8 Medium, 9 Medium, 9 Wide, 10.5 Medium, 13 Medium, 14 Medium
These sizes will be shipped direct from the manufacturer: 7 Medium, 7 Wide, 7.5 Medium, 7.5 Wide, 8 Wide, 8.5 Medium, 8.5 Wide, 9.5 Medium, 9.5 Wide, 10 Medium, 10 Wide, 10.5 Wide, 11 Medium, 11 Wide, 11.5 Medium, 11.5 Wide, 12 Medium, 12 Wide, 13 Wide, 14 Wide, 15 Medium, 15 Wide
Free Shipping on $69 or more
If your order totals $69 or more, we will ship your order for free within the continental United States. We currently ship to the United States, including APO and FPO addresses, and Puerto Rico.
Express Shipping Available
If you need your order expedited you can select Express shipping options on the checkout page. Please note that some items are not in stock and the expected number of days prior to shipment is noted on this page.
Northeast Distribution Center
Most products are shipped from the Gearcor warehouse in Conklin, NY within 1 business day (unless otherwise noted) depending on availability and time order was placed. Some products could be shipped from alternate warehouses or a Gearcor retail store. If an out of stock situation occurs, we will contact you to see if you want to "backorder" the item and wait for it to become available.