Ariat 10001203 Men's WorkHog Pull-On H2O Composite Toe Dark Copper
Please call us for Special Corporate Pricing. 1-800-517-5970
A do-it-all WorkHog with a cowboy soul. Ariat's ATS Max platform provides maximum torsional stability for reduction of foot fatigue and proper body alignment. The sole pairs a lightweight, cushioning EVA midsole with Ariat's® highly abrasion-resistant oil- and slip-resisting Duratread™ outsole for the ultimate combination of comfort and durability. Ariat's unique, patent-pending U-Turn Entry System, allows easy entry and a true fit regardless of foot shape.
- Sizes: D 7-12, 13, 14 / EE 7-12, 13
- Shaft Height: 10"
- Platform: WorkHog® Stability
- Toe: Roper
- Safety Toe: Composite Toe
ATS Max®: Durable Support for Tough Tasks and Long Hours: Ariat's ATS Max® technology is equipped with additional elements to provide extra shock absorption and stability.
- Moisture-wicking footbed provides cool, dry comfort
- Gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer delivers support, rebound, and stability
- EVA mid-sole absorbs shock
- Extra-wide shank has forefoot and heel stabilizers for superior support and reduction of fatigue
- Oil- and slip-resisting Duratread™ outsoles provide maximum wear resistance and ergonomic flexibility
WorkHog® Stability Platform: Features an extra wide stability shank system paired with a lightweight, cushioning EVA midsole for great all-around comfort and reduced foot fatigue. The best option for climbing/ladder work.
- Extra wide shank for maximum side-to-side stability
- Oil- and slip-resisting Duratread™ outsole
- High abrasion resistance for long wear
- Goodyear® welt construction for durability
Duratread™ Outsole: Lasting Performance, Protection, and Flexibility: Ariat's exclusive Duratread™ rubber compound combines maximum wear-resistance with comfort and flexibility.
- Exclusive rubber compound outlasts traditional rubber
- Extremely flexible for ergonomic performance
- Highly resistant to barnyard acids, oils, and slips
U-Turn Entry System®: A True Innovation in Fit: The patent-pending U-Turn Entry System's™ flexible gore panel in the back of the shaft allows boots to be pulled on and off easily - no matter the shape of the foot - without sacrificing fit.