The rugged Rambler work boots are built on a heavy-duty, non-marking, non-tracking outsole with excellent oil and chemical resisting properties. Ariat’s ATS® stability technology combined with this durable, slip resisting PVC sole provides a strong foundation for a hard day’s work. Features a distinctive wide square toe shape and unlined shaft with exposed out-seam construction.
- Shaft Height: 10"
- Rugged full-grain leather
- Goodyear® welt
- Unlined upper w/ exposed outseam construction
- Oil- and slip-resisting, non-marking PVC outsole w/ non-tracking tread design
- 90 degree heel
- Slip Resistant
- Toe Shape: Wide Toe
- Toe: Steel Toe
- Platform: Rugged Traction
- ASTM F2413-11 M/I/75 C/75 EH rated safety toe
ATS® Technology: Stability and Comfort from Ariat’s® Innovative Mid-Level Technology: Ariat’s® exclusive Advanced Torque Stability (ATS®) Technology supports and cushions the foot as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue so that you can work or play all day. Moisture-wicking footbed provides cool, dry comfort.
- Moisture-wicking footbed for comfort
- Gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer delivers support, rebound, and stability
- Lightweight, ergonomic composite forked shank enhances stability
- Works with a variety of use-specific outsoles
Rugged Traction: This versatile, all-around work platform delivers cushioning and durability with oil resistance. Strong slip resistance even in oil/wet and soapy environments.
- Oil-resisting, non-marking PVC outsole
- High slip resistance
- Goodyear® welt construction for durability
- Lightweight composite forked shank for stability
- Gel cushioned footbed for shock absorption
These sizes are in stock: 8 D, 8 EE, 8.5 D, 9 D, 9.5 D, 9.5 EE, 10 D, 10 EE, 10.5 EE, 11 D, 11 EE, 11.5 D, 12 D, 12 EE, 13 D, 13 EE, 14 D
These sizes will be shipped direct from the manufacturer: 7 D, 7 EE, 7.5 D, 7.5 EE, 8.5 EE, 9 EE, 10.5 D, 11.5 EE