Western inspired and work ready, the RigTek™ Wide Square Toe features premium full grain leather and a five-row stitch pattern. Built on the RigTek Rebound Platform, these boots feature a lightweight PU sole for maximum cushioning and durability; this is an ideal boot for the oilfield because it excels in slippery environments. Other features include mesh lining for breathability, a 90-degree heel and ATS® technology for support, stability and comfort. Goodyear leather welt construction provides maximum durability and wear protection. Composite toe is ASTM F2413-11 M/I/75 C/75 EH rated.
- Sizes: D 7-12, 13, 14 / EE 7-12, 13, 14
- Shaft Height: 8"
- Platform: RigTek
- Toe: Wide Square
- Safety Toe: Composite Toe
- Premium full-grain leather w/ rugged 1,200 Denier nylon
- Goodyear welt
- Mesh lining
- Durable, lightweight, and cushioned direct attach PU outsole
- Oil- and slip-resisting
- 90 degree heel
- Safety toe is ASTM F2413-11 M/I/75 C/75 EH rated
ATS® Technology: Stability and Comfort from Ariat’s® Innovative Mid-Level Technology: Ariat’s® exclusive Advanced Torque Stability (ATS®) Technology supports and cushions the foot as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue so that you can work or play all day. Moisture-wicking footbed provides cool, dry comfort.
- Moisture-wicking footbed for comfort
- Gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer delivers support, rebound, and stability
- Lightweight, ergonomic composite forked shank enhances stability
- Works with a variety of use-specific outsoles
Rigtek™ Platform: Features a lightweight PU sole for maximum cushioning and durability. Designed for performance in the oilfield, this boot excels in slippery environments.
- Lightweight PU sole for superior cushioning and maximum rebound
- Slip resistant outsole with lug tread for traction on slick metal surfaces
- Goodyear® injection construction for durability
- Lightweight composite forked shank for stability
- Gel cushioned footbed for shock absorption