- Safety toe is ASTM F2413-11 M/I/75 C/75 EH rated
ATS® Technology: Stability and Comfort from Ariat’s® Innovative Mid-Level Technology: Ariat’s® exclusive Advanced Torque Stability (ATS®) Technology supports and cushions the foot as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue so that you can work or play all day. Moisture-wicking footbed provides cool, dry comfort.
- Moisture-wicking footbed for comfort
- Gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer delivers support, rebound, and stability
- Lightweight, ergonomic composite forked shank enhances stability
- Works with a variety of use-specific outsoles
Rigtek™ Platform: Features a lightweight PU sole for maximum cushioning and durability. Designed for performance in the oilfield, this boot excels in slippery environments.
- Lightweight PU sole for superior cushioning and maximum rebound
- Slip resistant outsole with lug tread for traction on slick metal surfaces
- Goodyear® injection construction for durability
- Lightweight composite forked shank for stability
- Gel cushioned footbed for shock absorption
Waterproof Pro™: When the weather's not cooperating, you want a boot you can trust to protect you from the elements. Ariat's Waterproof Pro™ footwear has been designed with our top-of-the-line Ariat® waterproof construction, utilizing waterproof premium full-grain leathers and an impermeable barrier to deliver durable, long-lasting protection.