Ariat 10014377 Men's FR Work Tek Baselayer 1/4 Zip Pullover Light Gray
Please call us for Special Corporate Pricing. 1-800-517-5970
- Pique dual hazard technical full coverage base layer
- Lightweight, breathable, moisture-wicking plaited knit with soft inner surface
- Plaited construction
- Mock neck
- Taped inside back seam
- Contrast coverstitch
- 6.4 oz FR knit
- 44% rayon, 40% modacrylic, 15% para-aramid
- NFPA 2112
- NFPA 70E CAT 2
- ATPV 9.5 cal/cm²
Greater Arm Movement (GAM) Technology: Full Range of Motion: Ariat’s® Western sleeve technology creates a system that allows for freedom of movement without worrying about sleeves riding up or shirt tails coming untucked.
- Extended inseam construction delivers improved range of motion.
- Provides improved performance for ranchers and rodeo competitors alike.
Moisture Movement Technology™ (MMT™): Moisture management for the working man: Ariat's Moisture Movement Technology™ (MMT™) pulls moisture away from the skin and transports it to the fabric's outer surface for quick evaporation.
- Moisture pulled to the outside evaporates quickly
- Moisture is pulled away from your skin to keep you dry and comfortable
Polartec® Power Dry® FR: Work all day in safety and comfort with the Ariat Work FR™ Polartec® collection featuring both permanent moisture management and permanent flame resistance.
- Highly breathable
- Moisture spreads and evaporates at least 2 times faster than cotton
- Dry zone next-to-skin
- Inner surface moves at least 30% more moisture away from the skin than single component fabrics