- Safety toe is ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH rated
ATS Max®: Durable Support for Tough Tasks and Long Hours: Ariat's ATS Max® technology is equipped with additional elements to provide extra shock absorption and stability.
- Moisture-wicking footbed provides cool, dry comfort
- Gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer delivers support, rebound, and stability
- EVA mid-sole absorbs shock
- Extra-wide shank has forefoot and heel stabilizers for superior support and reduction of fatigue
- Oil- and slip-resisting Duratread™ outsoles provide maximum wear resistance and ergonomic flexibility
WorkHog® Stability Platform: Features an extra wide stability shank system paired with a lightweight, cushioning EVA midsole for great all-around comfort and reduced foot fatigue. The best option for climbing/ladder work.
- Extra wide shank for maximum side-to-side stability
- Oil- and slip-resisting Duratread™ outsole
- High abrasion resistance for long wear
- Goodyear® welt construction for durability
Duratread™ Outsole: Lasting Performance, Protection, and Flexibility: Ariat's exclusive Duratread™ rubber compound combines maximum wear-resistance with comfort and flexibility.
- Exclusive rubber compound outlasts traditional rubber
- Extremely flexible for ergonomic performance
- Highly resistant to barnyard acids, oils, and slips
U-Turn Entry System®: A True Innovation in Fit: The patent-pending U-Turn Entry System's™ flexible gore panel in the back of the shaft allows boots to be pulled on and off easily - no matter the shape of the foot - without sacrificing fit.
Waterproof Pro™: When the weather's not cooperating, you want a boot you can trust to protect you from the elements. Ariat's Waterproof Pro™ footwear has been designed with our top-of-the-line Ariat® waterproof construction, utilizing waterproof premium full-grain leathers and an impermeable barrier to deliver durable, long-lasting protection.