The Atlanta Cool ESD combines industrial-strength stability and steel toe protection with the comfort of a lightweight, breathable, hot weather shoe. Perfect for light-duty manufacturing, landscaping, light construction and driving. It's a great alternative to boots and always keeps the air flowing.
Protecting toes one shoe at a time.
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Electrostatic dissipative (ESD) footwear is constructed to reduce excess static electricity
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Mesh liner provides breathability to help keep feet cool in warm environments
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 SD standards