THIS ITEM HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED: SIZING LIMITED
HAS BEEN REPLACED WITH ITEM # 1020090
Features & Benefits
|Steel Toe – Like a hard hat for your toes, steel toe protection has a high crush rating and is the heaviest of toe protections. It provides a roomier toe box and maximum comfort.
|Metatomical Footbed – The foot is made up of 33 joints, 107 ligaments, 19 muscles and tendons, and 26 bones, the five largest being the metatarsals. Keen's anatomically engineered footbed provides arch support that cradles the natural contours and make-up of the foot. Metatarsals + Anatomical design = KEEN Metatomical Footbed. Keeps feet supported and comfortable.
|KEEN.Dry – A waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in. Rain, snow, sleet - any wet weather - stays out while still allowing perspiration to escape.
|KEEN.Protect – Molded reinforcement safeguards against abrasion and mild impact, keeping toes safe from the unexpected.
|Electrical Hazard – Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Keen.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- Nubuck waterproof leather upper
- Torsional stablity shank (TSS)
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- Lining with hydrophilic/hydrophobic 2-zone comfort technology
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Contoured heel lock
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
- Built on a women's specific last
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
These sizes are in stock: 6 Medium, 6.5 Medium, 7 Medium, 7.5 Medium
These sizes are out of stock: 5 Medium, 5 Wide, 5.5 Medium, 5.5 Wide, 6 Wide, 6.5 Wide, 7 Wide, 7.5 Wide, 8 Medium, 8 Wide, 8.5 Medium, 8.5 Wide, 9 Medium, 9 Wide, 9.5 Medium, 9.5 Wide, 10 Medium, 10 Wide, 10.5 Medium, 10.5 Wide, 11 Medium, 11 Wide