Features & Benefits
|Composite Toe – The lightest of toe protection, composite has the same crush rating as steel, but is the thickest of toe protection, making it the bulkiest of all three. Composite is incredibly comfortable and lightweight.
|KEEN.Dry – A waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in. Rain, snow, sleet - any wet weather - stays out while still allowing perspiration to escape.
|Metatomical Footbed – The foot is made up of 33 joints, 107 ligaments, 19 muscles and tendons, and 26 bones, the five largest being the metatarsals. Keen's anatomically engineered footbed provides arch support that cradles the natural contours and make-up of the foot. Metatarsals + Anatomical design = KEEN Metatomical Footbed. Keeps feet supported and comfortable.
|KEEN.Protect – Molded reinforcement safeguards against abrasion and mild impact, keeping toes safe from the unexpected.
|KEEN.Grip – Oil- and slip-resistant outsoles meet ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards.|
|Electrical Hazard – Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards.|
- Left and right asymmetrical composite toes
- Keen.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- Full-grain waterproof leather upper
- TPU shank for midfoot support
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Goodyear welt construction
- 100% non-metallic construction
- 90 degree heel
- Cleansport NXT for natural odor control
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 Mark II Non-slip Testing Standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413011 I/75 C/75 EH Standards
These sizes will be shipped direct from the manufacturer: 8.5 D
These sizes are on backorder: 12 D
These sizes are out of stock: 7 D, 7 EE, 7.5 D, 7.5 EE, 8 D, 8 EE, 8.5 EE, 9 D, 9 EE, 9.5 D, 9.5 EE, 10 D, 10 EE, 10.5 D, 10.5 EE, 11 D, 11 EE, 11.5 D, 11.5 EE, 12 EE, 13 D, 13 EE, 14 D, 14 EE, 15 D, 15 EE