Features & Benefits
|Composite Toe – The lightest of toe protection, composite has the same crush rating as steel, but is the thickest of toe protection, making it the bulkiest of all three. Composite is incredibly comfortable and lightweight.
|KEEN.Dry – A waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in. Rain, snow, sleet - any wet weather - stays out while still allowing perspiration to escape.
|Metatomical Footbed – The foot is made up of 33 joints, 107 ligaments, 19 muscles and tendons, and 26 bones, the five largest being the metatarsals. Keen's anatomically engineered footbed provides arch support that cradles the natural contours and make-up of the foot. Metatarsals + Anatomical design = KEEN Metatomical Footbed. Keeps feet supported and comfortable.
|KEEN.Protect – Molded reinforcement safeguards against abrasion and mild impact, keeping toes safe from the unexpected.
|KEEP.Grip – Oil- and slip-resistant outsoles meet ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards.|
|Puncture Resistant – Meets ASTM approved puncture resistance components. Puncture resistant boots reduce the possibility of injury caused by sharp objects that can penetrate the bottom of a boot.
|Barnyard.Proof – Superior leather resists the damaging effects of oleic acid, urea, sodium chloride, and ammonium hydroxide in order to extend the life of your boot.
|Electrical Hazard – Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards.|
|Canadian Safety Association – Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards for protection.|
- Left and right asymmetrical composite toes
- Keen.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- Full-grain waterproof leather upper
- Barnyard.Proof superior leather resists the damaging effects of oleic acid, urea, sodium chloride, and ammonium hydroxide in order to extend the life of your boot
- TPU shank for midfoot support
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Puncture resistant midsole plate - CSA Certified
- Goodyear welt construction
- 100% non-metallic construction
- 90 degree heel
- Cleansport NXT for natural odor control
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 Mark II Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH Standards
These sizes are in stock: 9 EE, 11.5 EE
These sizes are out of stock: 7 D, 7 EE, 7.5 D, 7.5 EE, 8 D, 8 EE, 8.5 D, 8.5 EE, 9 D, 9.5 D, 9.5 EE, 10 D, 10 EE, 10.5 D, 10.5 EE, 11 D, 11 EE, 11.5 D, 12 D, 12 EE, 13 D, 13 EE, 14 D, 14 EE, 15 D, 15 EE