Carhartt 101623 Flame-Resistant Duck Quilt-Lined Navy Bomber Jacket
Please call us for Special Corporate Pricing. 1-800-517-5970
Features & Benefits
|Flame Resistant (HRC 4) - Arc Thermal Perfomance Value (ATPV) of at least 54 calories/cm²|
|UL Classified - Flame resistant protective garments that are certified by Underwriters Laboratories to meet the requirements of NFPA 2112 Standard on Flame Resistant Garments for Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition.|
- 13-ounce, FR duck: 100% cotton
- 11.5-ounce, FR quilt lining: FR modacrylic batting quilted to FR twill face cloth
- Two inside patch pockets with FR hook-and-loop closures
- Nomex FR rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- Brass front zipper with Nomex FR zipper tape plus inside and outside protective flaps with hook-and-loop closure for electric-arc protection
- Under-collar snaps for optional FR hood (FRA265)
- Back length: Large Regular - 29" / Large Tall - 31"
- Carhartt FR label sewn on front pocket; NFPA 2112/CAT 4 label sewn on zipper flap
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E Cat 4 and is UL Classified to NFPA 2112
- ATPV (cal/cm²) 54
- Carhartt FR Hood FRA265 is available as a separate purchase
Measure your chest just under your arms and compare to the chart below.
NOTE: If your chest measurement falls between sizes, buy the larger size.
2" longer in length than Regular sizes.
2" longer in the sleeve than Regular sizes.