Fendall Porta Stream II Portable Eyewash Station by Sperian
Please call us for Special Corporate Pricing. 1-800-517-5970
Case Dimensions: 26" x 20" x 20"
Case Weight: 35 lbs
Ships with 180 oz. Sperian Saline Concentrate, eyewash sign, fill cap, hanging bracket (no fasteners), instruction manual, mixing tag, MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) for Sperian Saline concentrate with mixing instructions, nozzles, pull strap, warranty card.
Fendall Porta Stream II offers versitile portability and 15-minutes of uninterrupted flushing - without costly plumbing. Fendall Porta Stream's simplicity of installation and operation has made it a popular choice. Self-contained, it features a nozzle strap that is easily removed to activate flushing, leaving hands free to hold eyelids open. Can be easily and affordably placed near most workplace hazards with single bracket mounting device or transported with optional universal cart or universal stand. Molded handle accepts hanging bracket for vertical or horizontal surface installation.
- Large 16 gallon (60.5L) capacity permits thorough flushing by providing 0.4 gpm over the entire 15-minute flushing period required by ANSI Z358.1
- Efficient "full flow" nozzles cover a wide area around the eyes
- Sturdy, molded construction. When properly installed, the system may be safely leaned upon during use.
- Large fill hole/lockable fill cap simplifies refilling and cleaning, and reduces risk of possible tampering.
- Easy-to-use design features simple, highly visible operating instructions on the unit itself.
- ANSI Z358.1 - Meets ANSI Z358.1 15 minute flushing requirement.