THRIVE Workwear Series 7800 HRC 2 Flame Resistant Cargo pants - The first and only flame resistant protective clothing that have SQUISH™ knee-pads built-in.
- Tactical Cargo Uniform Style
- Protects workers from Knee Injury AND arc flash/flash fire work hazards
- Patented FR Rated SQUISH™ Knee Pad Technology built-in permanently
- Flame Resistant cargo pants rated for arc flash and flash fire protection
- Re-inforced with bartacks and triple stitching
- Crotch gusset to prevent blow-out, thigh/knee and heel patches to extend wear life
- Made from Westex® Ultrasoft® fabric
Meets standards for both:
- NFPA 70E / 2112
- HRC 2 / ATPV 12.4
- 16 convenient pockets/slots for stowing your cell phone, tools and hardware
- The handy front apron pockets can be tucked away when not in use
SQUISH™ Kneepad Technology
- Full-Time Knee Protection - gel kneepads are built-in permanently
- Flame Resistant Rated - Tested to NFPA 70E and 2112 Standards
- Indestructable - pad technology never breaks down over time
- Pads never require maintenence
- Lightweight - weight of kneepad: 3.6 oz.
- Laundry Safe - Can be home OR industrial laundered
THRIVE FR Cargo Work Pants with knee pads are ideal for use in Applications/Industries such as:
- Oil, Gas & Pipeline
- Wind Energy
- Order the proper length to ensure the knee pads are at the correct height.
|Your height:||5'0" - 5'5"||5'6" - 5'8"||5'9" - 5'11"||6'0" - 6'2"||6'3" - 6'6"|
Frequently Asked Questions about sizing:
How Important is Sizing?
Because SQUISH® are installed permanently, it is important that you order your exact measured inseam size. We utilize a scientific formula to determine the placement of the pad. If you over or under compensate, the pad performance will not be maximized. If you are unsure of your measured inseam size, take a tailor's measuring tape and measure from the crotch to the ankle bone to determine your inseam.
Is It Normal to Feel The Pads Moving When I Walk?
For many years, workers have been accustomed to wearing external kneepads to protect their knees. We agree, SQUISH® are different and are an entirely new way to protect knees. SQUISH® do not replace the performance characteristics of work pants, they replace the performance characteristics of external strap kneepads. Having 5 ounces of added weight in each pant leg does feel different at first. This effect goes away rather quickly as the user gets used to this feeling. Having the pads in the pants will become second nature and will hardly be noticed. Again, the trade-off is full-time kneepad protection that will always be there when it's needed.
The Pads Are Positioned Lower Than My Knees. Is This Normal?
YES- we utilize a scientific calculation to determine the correct placement of each pad within the pants based on the human anatomy. When you stand idle, the pads will be slightly lower than your knees and yes, this is different than what you are accustomed to with wearing strap kneepads. SQUISH® will automatically align themselves into their proper place when you bend down to take a knee. The fabric of the pant will actually guide the pads to the correct position to protect and cushion the lower patella and upper tibia bone; the most vulnerable areas that come in contact with the ground or floor. It is recommended that a belt or suspenders be worn to keep trousers in position.