Timberland Pro 89646 CSA 8 in Endurance Insulated Waterproof Comp Toe
Please call us for Special Corporate Pricing. 1-800-517-5970
Features & Benefits
|Composite Toe – Meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards. Engineered with a wide-flanged, tempered steel toe cap, providing protection for people in hazardous work environments.
|Timberland Pro® Rubber Outsole – Heat-resistant, durable, specially made rubber compound offers improved slip, abrasion and oil resistance, resulting in better traction on all surfaces.|
|Heat-Resistant Outsole – Solid rubber sole design and Timberland PRO® rubber compound combine to have a Resistance to Hot Contact using EN ISO 20344:2004 8.7 at 572°F to 1000°F.|
|Puncture-Resistant Outsole – Our puncture-resistant footwear meets PR puncture ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards and features a steel plate designed to minimize likelihood of puncture wounds caused by sharp objects that could penetrate the sole or soft toe ASTM F2892-11.|
|Waterproof Leather – Waterproof leather causes liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.|
|Waterproof Membrane – Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection.|
|Insulated – Lightweight, high-lofted, quick-drying, moisture-resistant insulation keeps feet warm in any weather.
|Antimicrobial Odor Control – Treatment to prevent and control odors.|
|Electrical Hazard – Meets ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11 and F2892-11 standards to provide protection from open circuits.
|CSA Omega Rectangle – Meets CSA standards for resistance to electric shock in the sole.|
|Canadian Safety Association – Meets CAN/CSA-Z195-02 safety standards to provide protection from open circuits and has a puncture-resistant plate for puncture resistance.|
The Timberland PRO® Endurance collection redefines comfort one layer at a time. Engineered specifically for those who spend long hours on their feet, it features built-in Anti-Fatigue Technology that absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot to deliver long-lasting, all-day comfort where you need it most. Imported.
Built for pure performance and protection: These Timberland PRO® Endurance composite-toe work boots feature our Timberland PRO® Rubber outsole, anti-fatigue technology and a puncture-resistant plate.
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane for abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Unique “fingergrip" pull-on feature for ease of entry
- Contoured tongue for comfort
- Goodyear welt construction for a durable mechanical bond
- Vibram® rubber toe protector for increased abrasion resistance and durability (89645 and 89646 only [lower right])
- Thermolite® 200g insulation for warmth without bulk
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Dual-purpose top hardware for instant lacing customization and increased durability
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-Fatigue Technology with conical geometry in polyurethane midsole to reduce shock and return energy
- Meets CSA Grade 1 requirement
- 8" height
- Low profile for high surface contact
- Slip resistant
- Heat resistant
- Oil resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- Features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
Anti-fatigue technology insole material encapsulates millions of microscopic air cells to provide cushioned comfort along the length of the foot, hour after hour, day after day.
PowerFit™ Comfort System
The PowerFit™ comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support - delivering maximum comfort all day long.