Timberland Pro A127G Boondock 6" Waterproof Composite Toe Boot
Please call us for Special Corporate Pricing. 1-800-517-5970
Features & Benefits
|TiTAN® Composite Toe – Our lightweight non-metallic TiTAN composite safety toe meets ASTM F2413-11 I/75, C/75 impact and compression standards.|
|Waterproof Membrane – Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection.|
|Waterproof Leather – Waterproof leather causes liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.|
|Blood-Borne Pathogen Protection – Breathable membrane helps protect from diseases caused by blood-borne pathogens. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
|Antimicrobial Odor Control – Treatment to prevent and control odors.|
|Electrical Hazard – Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2892-11 standards.
|All Weather TPU Cold Formula – Specially-formulated thermoplastic urethane compound maintains flexibility in variable weather conditions, provides enhanced traction on wet and frosted ice surfaces, and offers slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane for abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Composite safety toe shaped on TiTAN last for non-metallic protection and a superior fit
- Combination three-quarter Goodyear welt/cement heel construction
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Dual-density polyurethane (PU) midsole and all-weather Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) outsole
- Dual-purpose top hardware for instant lacing customization
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Dual-Density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot while providing enhanced moisture management for all-day comfort
- Low temperature formulation maximizes traction on cold surfaces (tested using SATRA TM144:2007 frosted rough ice surface) and extends flexibility in cold environments
- Deep lugs for mud and snow traction
- Slip resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- Oil-resistant sole tested for volume swell using EN345 TMP ASTM fuel A Diesel ISO 1817 liquid F for 22 hours and ASTM IRM903 & fuel B for 46 hours
Anti-fatigue technology insole material encapsulates millions of microscopic air cells to provide cushioned comfort along the length of the foot, hour after hour, day after day.
30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee!
This boot includes the 30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee: If during the first thirty (30) days following your purchase you believe your footwear are not more comfortable than other brands you have worn, Timberland will refund the purchase price of the boots to you, no questions asked, provided you still have your dated receipt of purchase. Please contact Timberland customer service at 1-800-445-5545 for more details.