Features & Benefits
|Alloy Safety Toe – Lightweight safety toe meets I/75, C/75 impact and compression and ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.|
|Waterproof Membrane – Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection.|
|Waterproof Leather – Waterproof leather causes liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.|
|All Weather TPU Cold Formula – Specially-formulated thermoplastic urethane compound maintains flexibility in variable weather conditions, provides enhanced traction on wet and frosted ice surfaces, and offers slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
|Electrical Hazard – Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2892-11 standards.
|Antimicrobial Odor Control – Treatment to prevent and control odors.
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane for abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Alloy safety toe shaped on TiTAN last for protection and a superior fit
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Unique "fingergrip" pull-on feature for ease of entry
- Dual-purpose cast metal top hardware for instant lacing customization and increased durability
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot while providing enhanced moisture management for all-day comfort
- Low temperature formulation maximizes traction on cold surfaces (tested using SATRA TM144:2007 frosted rough ice surface) and extends flexibility in cold environments
- Slip resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- Oil-resistant sole tested for volume swell using EN345 TMP ASTM fuel A 7 Diesel ISO 1817 liquid F for 22 hours and ASTM IRM903 & fuel B for 46 hours
- Flat wedge outsole for maximum ground contact and traction
Anti-fatigue technology insole material encapsulates millions of microscopic air cells to provide cushioned comfort along the length of the foot, hour after hour, day after day.
30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee!
This boot includes the 30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee: If during the first thirty (30) days following your purchase you believe your footwear are not more comfortable than other brands you have worn, Timberland will refund the purchase price of the boots to you, no questions asked, provided you still have your dated receipt of purchase. Please contact Timberland customer service at 1-800-445-5545 for more details.