Timberland Pro A172T CSA Endurance External Met Guard Steel Toe Boot
Please call us for Special Corporate Pricing. 1-800-517-5970
Features & Benefits
|Steel Toe – Meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards. Engineered with a wide-flanged, tempered steel toe cap, providing protection for people in hazardous work environments.
|Timberland Pro® Rubber Outsole – Heat-resistant, durable, specially made rubber compound offers improved slip, abrasion and oil resistance, resulting in better traction on all surfaces.|
|Heat-Resistant Outsole – Solid rubber sole design and Timberland PRO® rubber compound combine to have a Resistance to Hot Contact using EN ISO 20344:2004 8.7 at 572°F to 1000°F.|
|Puncture-Resistant Outsole – Our puncture-resistant footwear meets PR puncture ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards and features a steel plate designed to minimize likelihood of puncture wounds caused by sharp objects that could penetrate the sole or soft toe ASTM F2892-11.|
|Waterproof Leather – Waterproof leather causes liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.|
|Waterproof Membrane – Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection.|
|Insulated – Lightweight, high-lofted, quick-drying, moisture-resistant insulation keeps feet warm in any weather.
|Antimicrobial Odor Control – Treatment to prevent and control odors.|
|Electrical Hazard – Meets ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11 and F2892-11 standards to provide protection from open circuits.
|CSA Omega Rectangle – Meets CSA standards for resistance to electric shock in the sole.|
|Canadian Safety Association – Meets CAN/CSA-Z195-02 safety standards to provide protection from open circuits and has a puncture-resistant plate for puncture resistance.|
The Timberland PRO® Endurance collection redefines comfort one layer at a time. Engineered specifically for those who spend long hours on their feet, it features built-in Anti-Fatigue Technology that absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot to deliver long-lasting, all-day comfort where you need it most. Imported.
Built for pure performance and protection: These Timberland PRO® Endurance steel-toe work boots feature a hinged external metatarsal guard, our Timberland PRO® Rubber outsole, anti-fatigue technology and a puncture-resistant plate.
- Premium full-grain leather uppers
- Steel safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for protection and a roomy fit
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Anti-fatigue technology with conical geometry in the polyurethane midsole reduces shock and returns energy to the foot
- Electrical hazard protection: Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfort
- Dual-purpose cast metal top hardware
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial cover for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is slip-, oil- and heat-resistant and features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
- Timberland PRO® Rubber double toe and Timberland PRO® rubber backstay for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Metallic puncture-resistant plate for flexible underfoot protection
- Meets CSA Grade 1 requirement
- 6" height
- Low profile for high surface contact
- Slip resistant
- Heat resistant
- Oil resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- Features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
Anti-fatigue technology insole material encapsulates millions of microscopic air cells to provide cushioned comfort along the length of the foot, hour after hour, day after day.
PowerFit™ Comfort System
The PowerFit™ comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support - delivering maximum comfort all day long.
30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee!
This boot includes the 30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee: If during the first thirty (30) days following your purchase you believe your footwear are not more comfortable than other brands you have worn, Timberland will refund the purchase price of the boots to you, no questions asked, provided you still have your dated receipt of purchase. Please contact Timberland customer service at 1-800-445-5545 for more details.