Timberland Pro A1GT9 Powertrain Sport CSA SD Alloy Toe Shoe Grey
Please call us for volume purchase pricing. 1-800-517-5970
Features & Benefits
|Alloy Safety Toe – Lightweight safety toe meets I/75, C/75 impact and compression and ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.|
|Polyurethane Outsole – Lightweight yet rugged. Provides exceptional cushioning along with slip, and abrasion resistance.
|CSA Blue Patch / SD+ – Meets CSA standards for Grade 1. When tested in accordance with ASTM F2412, each specimen shall fall within a range of 10⁶ Ohms to 3.5 X 10⁷ Ohms.
|Antimicrobial Odor Control – Treatment to prevent and control odors.
- Premium ripstop nylon upper with abrasion-resistant screen print
- Alloy safety toe on TiTAN last
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Non-metallic shank for structural support
- Proprietary outsole with built-in Anti-Fatigue Technology
- Conductive polyurethane outsole for consistent static-dissipative performance
- BASF super lightweight PU balances low density with flexibility, traction and comfort
- Molded inverted cone Anti-Fatigue Technology provides support, cushioning and energy return
- Slip resistant
- Abrasion resistant
Anti-fatigue technology insole material encapsulates millions of microscopic air cells to provide cushioned comfort along the length of the foot, hour after hour, day after day.
30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee!
Includes the 30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee: If during the first thirty (30) days following your purchase you believe your footwear are not more comfortable than other brands you have worn, Timberland will refund the purchase price of the boots to you, no questions asked, provided you still have your dated receipt of purchase. Please contact Timberland customer service at 1-800-445-5545 for more details.