Not your average work shoes: The Riveter women's work shoes feature alloy safety toes, comfy slip-on clog styling and anti-fatigue technology for all-day comfort.
|Alloy Safety Toe - Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1|
|Anti-fatuige Technology - A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.|
|All-Weather TPU Outsole - Specially-formulated thermoplastic urethane compound designed to maintain flexibility in variable weather conditions, providing enhanced traction on wet and frosted ice surfaces, plus slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
|Women's Fit – Made specifically to fit women's feet comfortably.|
- Premium full-grain leather uppers
- Built on a women's last for optimal fit and comfort
- Alloy safety toes
- Non-mutilating uppers
- Conductive all-weather TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsole with polyurethane midsole for consistent static-dissipative performance
- Dynamic anti-fatigue technology footbeds
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Fiberglass shanks for structural support
- Non-marking all-weather TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsoles are slip-, oil- and heat-resistant to 248 degrees Fahrenheit (120 degrees Celsius)