Muck Boots Arctic Pro Extreme Conditions Sport Boots
Please call us for volume purchase pricing. 1-800-517-5970
Standard Features of the Muck Boots Arctic Pro
- Comfort range of -60°F to 30°F
- Fleece lining
- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold out
- 8mm Neoprene lining with four-way stretch nylon, 100% waterproof, lightweight and flexible
- 16" to 17" tall depending upon boot length.
- Bob-tracker molded outsole is rugged, aggressive and durable for maximum protection and stability
- Double reinforcements on the instep, heel and achilles areas
- 2mm thermal foam underlay added to the instep area for additional warmth
- EVA molded midsole with contoured footbed
- Reinforced toe
- Added toe protection with a wrap-up bumper
Muck Boots Arctic Pro Sizing
Select Muck Arctic Boot sizes based on your standard "athletic" shoe size. Muck Boots are made to standard US sizes for men and women. Boots and shoes are available in "whole sizes" only. True half sizes - use the next size up. The best fit is achieved by wearing a medium-weight athletic sock.
Click Here to learn more about sizing.
How to select the correct size.
Athletic Shoe Size
Muck Boot Size
Women's size 8
select Women's 8
Women's size 7-1/2
select Women's 8
Men's size 10
select Men's 10
Men's size 10-1/2
select Men's size 11
Of course, the Arctic Pro has all the standard features that make Muck Boots fantastic:
- 100% waterproof CR-foam bootie construction - Muck Arctic Boots are lightweight, flexible and 100% waterproof top to bottom.
- Breathable airmesh lining - provides superior comfort and breathability by wicking away humidity and perspiration.
- Removable 6mm Nitracel EVA insole - added for additional support and slipper-soft molded comfort in the footbed.
- Natural rubber upper overlays - vulcanization binds the rubber pieces together to form an extremely durable and lightweight shell.
- Hands free, easy on and off - the sturdiness and stretch of the Neoprene lining makes it easy to step into the shoe or boot without having to pull it on.
- Easy clean-up - the rubber shell and nylon upper are very durable and clean up easily with a spray of water or a gentle scrubbing with soap and water.
Get boots that fit your application: See our Boot Comparison Guide to understand the difference between rubber, neoprene, pvc and other boot types.