Cold Conditions Insulated Steel Toe Work Boots
The Muck insulated steel toe work boots combine the advantages, comfort and warmth of the Muck neoprene and fleece lining into a 100% waterproof, rubber work boot. Great for working in cold weather when you need the safety of ASTM F2413-011 steel toe protection.
All Standard Muck Boot Features plus:
- Steel Toe meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
- Comfort Range of -40 F to 40 F
- 5mm Neoprene lining with four-way stretch nylon, 100% waterproof, lightweight and flexible
- Stretch-fit top line binding snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold out
- Fleece lining and 2mm thermal foam underlay added to the instep area for additional warmth
- Double reinforcements on the instep, heel and Achilles area
- EVA Molded midsole with contoured footbed
- MS-1 molded lug outsole for use in deep snow
Get boots that fit your application: See our Boot Comparison Guide to understand the difference between rubber, neoprene, pvc and other boot types.