The Chore Mid Work Boot™ features a flexible 12 inch neoprene upper and a durable, yet lightweight traditional rubber outsole. This provides excellent comfort and shock absorption on hard surfaces like asphalt, concrete and rocky terrain. Fully reinforced and equipped with a steel shank. Tackle the really dirty work with the Chore Boot™! Heavy duty boot for heavy duty work!
|How are Muck Boots sized?
Select Muck Boot sizes based on your standard "athletic" shoe size. Muck Boots are made to standard US sizes for men and women. Boots and shoes are available in "whole sizes" only. True half sizes - use the next size up. The best fit is achieved by wearing a medium-weight athletic sock.
Click Here to learn more about sizing.
|How to select the correct size.
|Athletic Shoe Size
||Muck Boot Size
|Women's size 8
||select Women's 8
|Women's size 7-1/2
||select Women's 8
|Men's size 10
||select Men's 10
|Men's size 10-1/2
||select Men's size 11
- 100% Waterproof
- Durable, Lightweight Rubber Outsole
- Insulated Shell
- Form-Fitting Collar
- Supportive Steel Shank
- Moisture Control Lining
- Slipper-Soft Footbed
- Quick Clean up
- Comfort range Sub Freezing to 65°F
The Chore Boot™ Is Perfect For: Farming, and outdoor work in foul weather. It has a blown rubber outsole that is lightweight yet durable and provides excellent comfort, shock absorption and traction on hard surfaces like asphalt, concrete, gravel and rocky terrain. The rubber outsole is oil resistant making it suitable for work on cars, construction equipment and farm equipment. The Chore Boots are of course 100% waterproof and can withstand cold water, slush, snow and mud.
Technical Features of the Chore Boot™
- Made of 5mm Neoprene lining, 100% waterproof to top
- Vulcanized rubber shell - incredibly durable
- Insulated upper withstand sub-freezing
- Chore Boots are great for Spring, Fall and Winter
- Heavy duty outsole tread for excellent traction
- The toe, heel and achilles areas are reinforced with 1.25mm semi-rigid rubber underlays
- Footbed is 2mm FiberTek™ insole for support
- Removable 6mm Nitracel™ EVA insole for added comfort
- The gathered collar stretches easily and helps keep out pebbles, dirt, bark and grit
Get boots that fit your application: See our Boot Comparison Guide to understand the difference between rubber, neoprene, pvc and other boot types.
These sizes are in stock: 7 / 8, 8 / 9, 9 / 10, 10 / 11, 11 / 12, 12 / 13, 13, 14, 15
These sizes are out of stock: 5.5 Medium, 6 / 7, 16