Muck Chemical & Slip Resistant Steel Toe Rubber Chore Boot Tall
Chore Resistant is a huge step forward in slip-resistant footwear. These boots will keep you vertical on some of the slickest surfaces that face workers on construction sites, food processing, brewing, farming or in factories. In 2015, the Chore V-Wave outsole with SR™ Slip-Resistance Compound earned an improved slip-resistance rating of 20%. Tested on slippery surfaces including steel and ceramic tile, the sole sets a new industry standard. In addition to a more secure step, the new RDR™ chemical resistant rubber exterior will resist most oil-based fluids. This boot offers comforting support while standing on hard surfaces for long periods of time and a comfortable 5mm CR Flex-Foam upper.
- RDR™ Oil Chemical Resistant Rubber
- V-Wave™ Outsole With SR™ Slip-Resistant Compound
- 5mm CR Flex-Foam for Muck Boot comfort
- Breathable Airmesh Lining
- Comfort rating 0 F to 65 F
- Steel Shank for support on Ladders and standing all day
- Triple Toe and Quadruple Rubber Heel Reinforcements
- Steel Toe Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75
- Chore Resist are the only Slip Resistant Muck Boots
Get boots that fit your application: See our Boot Comparison Guide to understand the difference between rubber, neoprene, pvc and other boot types.