|Non-Metallic Toe - Lighter than a traditional steel toe and meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 M 1/75 C/75 EH standards.|
|Waterproof - 100% waterproof GORE-TEX® lining for ultimate breathable comfort.|
|Slip Resistant - Oil and slip resistant Danner Landscaper outsole offers superior traction.|
|Abrasion Resistant - Abrasion-resistant toe and heel.|
|Outsole - Built to deliver athletic-inspired performance on the job site, the Danner Landscaper supplies oil and slip resistance and a 90° heel. It's formidible enough to withstand the most exacting conditions with hiking-influenced, TFX® lite comfort.
|Electrical Hazard Protection - Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 M 1/75 C/75 EH standards.|
The Corvallis offers a rare blend of comfort and ruggedness. Designed specifically for workers who spend long hours on their feet, it provides features typically found on much heavier boots (triple-stitched seams and an available non-metallic safety toe, for example). By incorporating advanced materials and weight-saving design, we made the Corvallis feel more like an athletic shoe than work boot.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper
- To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Abrasion Resistant Toe and Heel Cap
- A durable, rubber toe and heel cap is added to the high-wear areas of the boot for an extra layer of protection and abrasion resistance.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection
- Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Composite Toe (NMT)
- Our composite toe is non-metallic, does not transmit heat or cold, nor will it set off metal detectors. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- oil and slip resistant
- Our oil-and-slip resistant outsoles have been certified to meet OSHA safety standards.
- 90º heel
- Added safety for boots used on steep terrain, climbing in and out of equipment, and use with certain tools.
- TERRA FORCE X platform
- Provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue.
- How It Fits
- The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
TERRA FORCE® X
TERRA FORCE™ X (TFX®) technology is an evolution in the performance characteristics of Danner's patented TERRA FORCE® platform. The overall X-frame design teams with the shank for unrivaled heel-to-toe energy transfer. The X frame also provides traction and reduces weight. The uper is nested into the midsole and the visible, external shank provides arch and side support. TFX® is a sleek, low-profile platform that gives high performance results.