- Composite Toe ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75
- Waterproof 7mm 4-Way Stretch Neoprene Upper
- Kamik TEAR GUARD protects against snags and rips
- Reflective back strip
- Moisture Wicking Air Mesh and Fleece Lining
- Fold Down Blue Safety Collar
- Aegis® Antibacterial Treatment
- Kamik FitLOCK Technology
- Back Heel Kick
- Removable EVA Antibacterial Insole
- X Shank Support
- Oil & Acid Resistant Bottom
- Waterproof and Lightweight Synthetic RubberHeShell
- Kamik's RubberHeGUIDE 4-Season Outsole
- Height 17 In. / Weight 4.1 lbs (per pair)
- Built in USA
This microbe shield is a revolutionary, environmentally friendly technology that provides protection against odor, bacteria, fungus, and other microorganisms that can take root in boots.
Kamik’s LockFIT technology
Uses injection molding and Kamik's proprietary split last construction to give boots a specific foot form. This creates a more tailored, comfortable and supportive fit to minimize movement and lost energy, without sacrificing ease of entry or protection.
The Kamik Barrel boots are practically impenetrable to snow and moisture without adding any extra weight to the footwear.
Strong like iron, yet light like helium, RubberHe is Kamik’s own lightweight innovation. This recyclable, PVC-free synthetic rubber is 50% lighter than natural rubber and 30% lighter than other synthetic rubbers. And it’s flexible, extremely durable and protective, offering two times more abrasion-resistance than PVC rubber.