ErgoMate H2O - designed to reduce impact shock, pain and discomfort.
Features and Benefits:
Anti-Fatigue Sole designed to reduce impact shock, pain and discomfort
- Superior Slip Resistance wet or dry as tested by Precision Testing Laboratory
- Sealer upper and and lower soles to protect against cross-contamination and ease of cleaning
- Easily cleanable hygenic sealed top and bottomsurfaces
- Durable in wet environments
- Resistant against most oils, solvents and cleaning agents
- Patented strapping system for snug comfortable fit
- Insulates feet from cold hard floor
- An Ergos Design in five sizes
Who uses the ErgoMate H2O?
Any person who is standing, walking and weight bearing for extended periods of time on hard surfaces.
- Food Production and Service Workers
- Kitchen Employees
- Abattoir / Meat Processing Workers
- Cannery Workers
- Custodial Employees
- Supervisor and Managers
- Health Care Workers
- Airline Industry
- Aero Space
- Extended Care Facilities
- Printing / Production
Why use this product?
A heightened awareness of health and safety issues require today's companies to be proactive when addressing fatigue, ergonomics and aging work force. Strategies are needed that reduce claims and payouts. As highlighted in the Features and Benefits, all of these concerns are solved with the use of the ErgoMate H2O. Keeping that in mind, a prompt "Return on Investment" is also necessary to justify any expense. The ErgoMate H2O attains their payback through helping to maintain productivitiy of workers by lowing fatigue and reducing MSD's all while ErgoMates' superior slip resistant sole reduces slips and fall incidents. Both of these benefits easily justify the investment in ErgoMates H2O.
|G88103B||XS ErgoMates||G88103B||XS ErgoMates|
|Small ErgoMates||G88903B||Small ErgoMates|
|G88803B||Medium ErgoMates||G88803B||Medium ErgoMates|
|G88703B||Large ErgoMates||B88703B||Large ErgoMates|