Merrell J35788 Women's Moab Mid Waterproof Granite-DISCONTINUED
Please call us for Special Corporate Pricing. 1-800-517-5970
DISCONTINUED ITEM-LIMITED SIZING AVAILABLE
- M Select™ DRY seals out water and lets moisture escape so you stay dry when you’re on the move
- Waterproof leather and mesh upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
- Breathable mesh lining treated with M Select™ FRESH reduces shoe odor
- Molded Nylon arch shank
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Merrell QForm® Comfort midsole provides women’s specific stride-sequenced cushioning
- 5mm lug depth
- Vibram® outsole
QForm® Comfort - It's an oft ignored fact that women are anatomically and biomechanically different from men. Merrell spent years working with Sport Biomechanics, Inc. to determine how these differences contributed to discomfort and even injury for women wearing "men's" shoes. We spefically engineered the midsoles in our Women's shoes to provide the proper support, cushioning, and corrective positioning women need for a more balanced, natural stride that ensures longer-lasting comfort and reduced wear.
Vibram® - We proudly equip nearly all our multi-sport and hiking shoes with Vibram outsoles for two reasons. First, no company does a better job of creating lug patterns that provide stability in all conditions, with no lugs under the arch, so your foot flexes more naturally for greater comfort. Second, they've created two advanced rubber compounds - Trek and TC5+ - that provide sure traction on both wet and dry surfaces in even the most extreme temperatures.
M Select™ DRY - Outside protection when you're on the move, M Select DRY products shed external moisture from precipitation and wet ground conditions while allowing moisture from physical activity to escape to give you dry comfort inside and out.
M Select™ FRESH - Long-lasting M Select FRESH prevents sweat and moisture from affecting the freshness of your shoes. Our antimicrobial agents penetrate and disrupt the reproduction of the odor causing microbes in your shoes.