OUT-OF-STOCK & NOT AVAILABLE
Blue, ambidextrous, lightly powdered, disposable gloves made of 100% nitrile.
- More puncture resistance than rubber, vinyl or latex
- Provides better chemical resistance than latex and vinyl
- Contains no allergy causing natural rubber or latex proteins
- Rolled cuff (to prevent tearing)
- Grip: Textured
- Powdered: FDA approved absorbable corn starch, USP grade.
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Length: 9" (230mm +/- 5mm)
- Nominal gauge: 5mil (0.13mm)
- Complies with USDA and FDA regulations, 21 CFR, for use in food processing
- Meets ASTM D3578
- EN420, EN455-1 & 2, EN374-1
- Laboratory work
- Small parts handling
- Bench work
- Electronics assembly
- Food handling
Five (5) year shelf life from date of manufacture.
Store in original packaging in a cool dry place away from light. Recommended temperature range 50° F to 86° F (10° C to 30° C).
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: