For those in need of rugged but comfortable waterproof footwear, the Muckmaster™ is the ideal boot. Unlike traditional rubber boots, the Muckmaster™ features full-bootie construction, breathable Airmesh™ lining throughout and supportive contoured footbed. Extra rubber underlays and a reinforced toe offer added protection for a variety of climates and conditions.
- 100% Waterproof
- 100% Insulated Shell
- Durable Rubber Outsole
- Contoured EVA Midsole
- Breathable Airmesh™ Lining
- Double Reinforced Upper
- Slipper-Soft Footbed
- Form Fitting Collar
- Comfort range from -20°F to 50°F
The Muckmaster™ has a durable, hi-traction, rubber out-sole that provides maximum protection and stability on any terrain. The Neoprene lining (5mm) with 4-way stretch nylon snag-proof cover is 100% waterproof, light-weight, flexible, buoyant and will form to virtually any calf girth. The high rubber overlay adds protection from rocks, thorns and brush. The contoured footbed provides maximum comfort and support for all day use.
Technical Features of the Muckmaster™
- Made of 5mm Neoprene lining, 100% waterproof to top
- Pant legs can be worn over or tucked in
- Insulated upper withstands sub-freezing
- Vulcanized rubber shell - incredibly durable
- Easily cleaned to prevent barnyard contamination
- Natural rubber, not TPR or PVC. Won't crack in cold weather.
- 7mm internal heel provides shock absorption
- Molded rubber outsole for excellent traction
- Extra protection for instep, heel and achilles area
- Removable 6mm Nitracel™ EVA insole for added comfort
Get boots that fit your application: See our Boot Comparison Guide to understand the difference between rubber, neoprene, pvc and other boot types.