Putting on a NEOS Villager Overshoe
KEY FEATURE: NEOS Soles...Traction Without the Weight
Why are NEOS so light? The secret is in the sole. The precise design of our sole eliminates the excess rubber that makes traditional pack boots so heavy. A rugged lug sole profile assures traction and carefully chosen rubber compounds maintain flexibility at sub-zero temperatures.
- Snowshoe compatible heel
- 100% waterproof and submersible
- Universal fit: NEOS accommodate any type of footwear
- Warmth: NEOS adds 20°F to everyday footwear, Insulated models add 40°F.
- Easy on and off with zipper or buckle / velcro.
- Compact: Takes up very little space in your luggage.
Replacing NEOS Stabilicer Cleats
NEOS' STABILicers® line uses replacement studs embedded in the sole that can help maintain traction on snow and ice and lower the risk for slips and falls. It's a good idea to keep extra cleats on hand so that you can replace worn out studs before they wear down to the point that they can no longer be removed.