North NorthFlex Cold Grip Plus 5 3/4 Nitrile Coated Glove
Please call us for Special Corporate Pricing. 1-800-517-5970
Unique shell construction with cut-resistant outer and brushed thermal inner liner provides excellent insulation from the cold. High-viz orange outer shell enhances worker safety with greater low-light visibility. Foamed PVC coating provides excellent abrasion resistance and grip in both wet & dry environments. Extended knuckle coating offers greater protection in wet environments and protects the backs of fingers. Glove retains flexibility, even at low temperatures. Recommended for temperatures down to -15°F (-26°C).
- Masonry Work
- Oil and Gas
- Sheet Metal and Glass Handling
- Trash Collection and Recycling
- ANSI/ISEA 105 - ASTM D3389-05 Abrasion Test
- ANSI/ISEA 105 - ASTM F1790-97 Cut Test
- EN388 - Mechanical risks from abrasion, cut, tear and puncture
- EN420 - General Requirements - This standard defines the general requirements for protective gloves in terms of construction, fitness of purpose and safety.
- EN511 - Protection against cold
- OSHA Standard -29 CFR 1915.157 - The employer shall ensure that each affected employee uses appropriate hand protection and other protective clothing where there is exposure to hazards such as skin absorption of harmful substances, severe cuts or lacerations, severe abrasions, punctures, chemical burns, thermal burns, harmful temperature extremes, and sharp objects.