North Silicone Full Facepiece with Welding Attachment
Please call us for Special Corporate Pricing. 1-800-517-5970
OUT-OF-STOCK & NOT AVAILABLE The North 7600 full facepiece features the same craftsmanship and design details that made the 7700 half mask the most popular mask on the market. It all adds up to a mask with superior fit, comfort and reliability. Cartridges and filters sold separately.
Features and Benefits
- Can be adapted to PAPR or Supplied Air - flexible for multiple work environments. No need to inventory, train workers and fit test them on several respirators.
- With welding adapter - can be used as a standard respirator or for welding applications. Flexibility to meet the various needs of the workplace.
- Speech diaphragm is standard - amplifies workers' conversations. Critical when directions, warnings and other communication must be heard by others.
- Lens offers 200° field of vision, plus downward view - wider viewing area in all directions. Anti-claustrophobic. Facilitates going up and down ladders.
- Polycarbonate lens meets ANSI high impact requirements - no need for additional safety eyewear. Your workers' eyesight is protected and You stay in compliance!
- Five strap head harness - center strap helps to position and hold the mask. More secure fit even during strenuous jobs requiring lots of movement.
- Nose cup is standard - less dead air space and channels exhaled breath. Increased worker comfort and productivity. Lens does not fog up