Reebok RB7755 Features & Benefits
|Composite Toe - Toe cap of Reebok Composite Toe Boot is made from a non-ferrous blastomeric material, which is lightweight and will not conduct heat, cold, or electricity. Composite toes meet or exceed the ASTM F2413 Standard for protective footwear.
|Static Dissipative - Reebok Composite Toe Boot allows static electricity to be dissipated from the wearer's body into the walking surface to prevent static electricity build up.
|Aircom Athletic Air Comfort Technology - Located inside the heel, Aircom technology offers unmatched impact resistance and walking comfort.
Reebok RB7755 Details
- Toe: Composite
- Upper: Full Grain Leather
- Type: 6" Sport Boot
- Lining: Moisture Wicking Nylon Mesh
- Insole: Removable EVA Cushion Insert with Sponge Rubber Heel Wedge
- Outsole: Dual Density; Direct Attached Durable Athlite Traction Rubber Bottom with 90° Heel and PU Cushion Midsole; Aircom Heel Airbag
- Special Features: 100% Non-Metallic, Aircom Heel Airbag
Reebok RB7755 Resistances (good, better, best)