While competitors' boots are constructed with a layer of rubber under a thin layer of neoprene, Servus Neoprene footwear is triple dipped to provide a substantially thicker neoprene layer to shield against harsh chemicals.
The Servus Neoprene III Advance improves on this legendary design as the only boot to feature the V-WAVE outsole, an advanced traction design for increased slip resistance. This boot is designed for resistance to degradation from a wide variety of animal and vegetable fluids, as well as petroleum, petrochemical and agricultural substances.
- V-Wave outsole for increase slip resistance on most surfaces
- 100% waterproof, seamless construction
- Graduated boot heights lessen irritation
- Expandable gusset
- Breathe-O-Prene insoles
- Steel Toe meets ASTM F2413-05
- Meets electrical hazard requirements of ASTM F2413-05
Get boots that fit your application: See our Boot Comparison Guide to understand the difference between rubber, neoprene, pvc and other boot types.