Features & Benefits
|Composite Safety Toe – Non-metallic, non-magnetic toe cap resists corrosion and meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75 and C75 impact and compression safety standards.
|Waterproof Leather – Waterproof leather causes liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.|
|Waterproof Membrane – Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection.|
|Antimicrobial Odor Control – Treatment to prevent and control odors.|
|Electrical Hazard – Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11 and F2892-11 standards to provide protection from open circuits.
|Stain Resistant – Scotchgard™ protector by 3M offers durable resistance to oil and water spills, so cleaning is easier and the leather looks good for longer.|
|Timberland Pro® Rubber Outsole – Heat-resistant, durable, specially made rubber compound offers improved slip, abrasion and oil resistance, resulting in better traction on all surfaces.|
|Blood-Borne Pathogen Protection – Breathable membrane helps protect from diseases caused by blood-borne pathogens. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane for dry feet
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Polishable smooth forefoot with textile upper panels for lightweight durability
- Lightweight molded EVA midsole for athletic performance
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Metal detector friendly hardware
- Scotchgard™ protector by 3M® for stain resistance
- Patented Opti® side zip with zipper locker
- Bloodborne pathogen resistant membrane
- Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for all-day comfort
- Rounded driving moc heel
- Prone lugs for stability
- Wall climb toe grip
- Slip Resistant
- Oil Resistant
- Abrasion Resistant
Anti-fatigue technology insole material encapsulates millions of microscopic air cells to provide cushioned comfort along the length of the foot, hour after hour, day after day.
Weathergear Protection System
No matter what you do or where you do it, Timberland PRO® VALOR™ boots with the Weathergear Protection System are built to protect you from whatever nature dishes out. Decades of boot-making know-how and innovative technologies provide the ultimate defense against wind, water, snow, ice, mud, dirt and anything else you may encounter out there. Timberland PRO® VALOR™ boots with the Weathergear Protection System stand for comfort and confidence at work, whatever the weather.
30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee!
This boot includes the 30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee: If during the first thirty (30) days following your purchase you believe your footwear are not more comfortable than other brands you have worn, Timberland will refund the purchase price of the boots to you, no questions asked, provided you still have your dated receipt of purchase. Please contact Timberland customer service at 1-800-445-5545 for more details.