Features & Benefits
|Polyurethane Outsole – Lightweight yet rugged. Provides exceptional cushioning along with slip, oil and abrasion resistance.|
|Antimicrobial Odor Control – Treatment to prevent and control odors.|
|Electrical Hazard – Meets ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11 and F2892-11 standards to provide protection from open circuits.|
- 360o of lightweight comfort
- Premium, soft full-grain leather for for comfort and minimized break-in time
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Molded polyurethane midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Nylon diffusion shank for structural support and torsional rigidity
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® technology for breathable comfort and drier feet
- Low-profile for high surface contact
- Slip resistant
- Oil resistant
- Abrasion resistant
PowerFit™ Comfort System
The PowerFit™ comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support - delivering maximum comfort all day long.
30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee!
This boot includes the 30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee: If during the first thirty (30) days following your purchase you believe your footwear are not more comfortable than other brands you have worn, Timberland will refund the purchase price of the boots to you, no questions asked, provided you still have your dated receipt of purchase. Please contact Timberland customer service at 1-800-445-5545 for more details.
"I have owned these shoes (Timberland Pro Oxford Soft Toe Shoes) for nearly 2 years and I wear them every day no matter if I'm going to work (which is 90% of their usage), playing sports or special occasions. The durability and comfort of these shoes can not be matched in my opinion. I tried a lot of shoes before I decided on these and my decision was based on comfort since I was having problems with my feet at the time. These shoes made my pain disappear. This is aprox month 22 of ownership and the inner linings are starting to wear out and a small blowout is appearing on the sole. The only problem I have ever had is the fit of the tongue of the left shoe always cocking sideways like it was sewn incorrectly. I'm sure it was just a fluke. They still look brand new with a simple wet wipedown. Remember I wear these EVERYWHERE! That is awesome wear in my book. I WILL buy another identical pair of these very soon. They are worth every dollar!" - Barry from Morehead City, NC