Features & Benefits
|Steel Toe – Meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards. Engineered with a wide-flanged, tempered steel toe cap, providing protection for people in hazardous work environments.
|Abrasion-Resistant Ever-Guard™ Leather – Specially treated leather provides outstanding abrasion resistance and enhances durability in rugged worksite conditions.
|Polyurethane Outsole – Lightweight yet rugged. Provides exceptional cushioning along with slip, oil and abrasion resistance.|
|Antimicrobial Odor Control – Treatment to prevent and control odors.|
|Electrical Hazard – Meets ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11 and F2892-11 standards to provide protection from open circuits.|
Our Men's PowerWelt Wellington Steel Toe is a welcome update to your standard steel-toe workboot. We've crafted this style with Ever-Guard™ leather, a hard-wearing enhanced leather that provides ultimate protection against abrasion and heat for extra durability in rugged work conditions, and added an antimicrobial lining, a steel shank and a single-density polyurethane outsole that's lightweight, features an aggressive tread and is oil-, slip- and abrasion-resistant. With electrical hazard protection, a steel toe and Ladder Lock™ outsole radius built into the soles for extra stability when on extension ladders, you'll feel more confident than ever at the jobsite when you're wearing the PowerWelt Wellington. Imported.
- Premium leather and abrasion-resistant Ever-Guard™ leather for extreme durability
- Steel safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for protection and a superior fit
- Goodyear Welt Cast-Bond™ construction for a durable mechanical and chemical bond
- Unique "fingergrip" pull-on feature for ease of entry
- Cambrelle® fabric lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® technology for breathable comfort and drier feet
- Steel shank for structural support
- Lightweight, yet rugged with exceptional cushioning
- Aggressive tread design with slip-resistant properties
- Oil resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- Features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
Timberland PRO® 24/7 Comfort Suspension™
A unique comfort system that meets the most rigorous work site demands - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Timberland PRO® 24/7 Comfort Suspension™ system helps reduce foot fatigue, supports the arch and cushions every step.
30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee!
This boot includes the 30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee: If during the first thirty (30) days following your purchase you believe your footwear are not more comfortable than other brands you have worn, Timberland will refund the purchase price of the boots to you, no questions asked, provided you still have your dated receipt of purchase. Please contact Timberland customer service at 1-800-445-5545 for more details.