Features & Benefits
|Alloy Safety Toe – Lightweight safety toe meets I/75, C/75 impact and compression and ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.|
|Timberland Pro® Rubber Outsole – Heat-resistant, durable, specially made rubber compound offers improved slip, abrasion and oil resistance, resulting in better traction on all surfaces.|
|Antimicrobial Odor Control – Treatment to prevent and control odors.|
|Electrical Hazard – Meets ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11 and F2892-11 standards to provide protection from open circuits.
- Unlined, rugged full-grain leather for comfort and durability
- Alloy safety toe for protection
- Goodyear welt construction for a durable mechanical bond
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Mesh tongue lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Constructed on TiTAN® last for superior fit
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot, while providing enhanced moisture management for all-day comfort
- 6" height
- Timberland Pro Wedges - wedges have long been used for by steel workers since the lack of a heel prevents trips, but support of the wedge also works well in a warehouse setting, and the nearly flat sole is ideal for asphalt paving work.
- Slip resistant
- Oil resistant
- Abrasion resistant
Anti-fatigue technology insole material encapsulates millions of microscopic air cells to provide cushioned comfort along the length of the foot, hour after hour, day after day.
30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee!
This boot includes the 30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee: If during the first thirty (30) days following your purchase you believe your footwear are not more comfortable than other brands you have worn, Timberland will refund the purchase price of the boots to you, no questions asked, provided you still have your dated receipt of purchase. Please contact Timberland customer service at 1-800-445-5545 for more details.